Bed Drip

Her hair was silky and soft I just had to grab it. Her skin was as smooth as the petals on a rose. Her eyes shined like the sun and her lips astonishing. Kissing them is like kissing cotton candy so, soft." Mhm! Jasmine!" Her name rolls off my tongue." Cum for me Christy. I want to feel your lips clamp down and your soul flow out of you and on to my fingers as you cum. Can you my love? Can you please cum for me?"

She drove her fingers into me and soon after she started to speed up. Kissing on my stomach down to my clit.

"Jasmine yes, I'm ready to receive more!" She looks at me with a crooked smile." You want more. Well, your wish is my command."

"Ahhh!" She locks eye contact with me and rolls her tongue up and down my body. She licks on my nipples, she sucks on my stomach, and she travels down to my clit. Keep eye contact with me through the whole journey I could feel my soul slipping into her mouth as she began to move her mouth piece on my instrument. 

I feel her soul plunging into me thrusting in and out and inter looping with mine. " Cum for me Christy I'm waiting for your body to give in." She starts to bring her hands into play. One hands six and the other on one. I can feel my body starting to give in as she plays with my nipple, but I try to hold out for more. I gently start to scratch her back. My legs start to give out and begin to shake. She can tell that I'm almost there.

  "Mhm please don't stop. I'm ready baby, I'm ready to evolve with you. Make me finish"

Jasmine stopped to admire the work she'd done so far. She went and grabbed our toy from the dresser.  " Okay Christy. Let's evolve and become one," she said. She took her left hand and grabbed my right hand and held it down to the bed. She turned her toy on and the sound of the vibration gave me a chill up my spine. She took her lips and pressed them against mine. As our tongues met and my essence fell upon my taste buds she stuck it in.

Pushing it in and out she knew just how I liked it. She bit the bottom of my lip and sucked on it. She sped up her tempo and went further in. I gasped for air and she stole it with another kiss. I tried to move my hand but she just squeezed it even harder. My legs began to shake uncontrollably sweat between us started to over flow. She took her tongue out of my mouth and placed it on my neck. She began suck on it like she wanted the juice of a fruit from the highest tree.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head and as her lips left my skin and the vibration of the toy started to leave my body I came. I came into her universe and settled at the seas of her cosmic joy. The fruit of our love began to blossom and as we sat back and admired each other we became one in mind, body, and spirt. She sat her head on my chest and listened to the rhythm of my heart. I could feel the beat of her's and the were on the same time signature.

That night we fell asleep and the honeydew from our session dripped. Dripped from the bed to the floor.

"Jasmine...we gotta clean up baby. It be nasty to sleep in this."

(Please vote and follow me)