Chapter 6

Comment, vote, share and follow me ❤️

Aleah's POV

I have never had this much fun in my life.

Michael was a really fun person and I am glad we decided to hang out.

"So how's your burger?" I ask as Michael takes another huge bite of it.

He covers his mouth and says "This is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it, I was a little doubtful at the beginning"

"I had to live up to my name, you can't really see Michael Clifford eating something else if the word pizza is on the menu" he jokes

I giggle "Do you really love pizza that much?"

He shrugs "I mean I really like pizza but I am not obsessed with it like the fam thinks"

"That is so cute" I say and he looks at me with a confused frown.

"What is?"

"You called your fans, fam. That is the cutest thing ever."

Blushing Michael rubs the back of his neck "Well, you know" he trails off.

I look at him with a teasing grin "Are you blushing Clifford?"

He presses his palms against his cheeks covering them "No"

"Well that little pink on your neck is saying otherwise" I say and poke is neck making him straighten up the pink still noticeable.

"Do you want me to make you blush? Cause believe me I can" he says with a smirk.

I quickly shake my head with a small laugh "Nah I'm good"

"Thought so"

I take a bite of my burger.

This is so good.

"I'm changing genres" I say, nobody really knows this. The only people that know are my management team. That's why they didn't want me to talk about the new album.

Michael's green eyes snap to mine. "Really? What will you sing now?"

"I'm going to sing Indie pop"

"So why did you decide on Indie pop?" Michael asks, taking a sip of his cuba libre.

I frown "Do you want the truth?"

Michael nods.

"Its just, I wanted to sing indie pop since I started but my management refused. They said the only way I would succeed was if I made pop songs so I did. But now I just can't keep doing it. I wasn't happy" I take another sip of my sangria.

"Wow, I don't even know what to say. That fücking sucks" He frowns.

I nod "That's why I released my single Twisted, they told me if fans liked that song which was an indie pop song then they would allow me to change genre"

"Well people have liked it, I can tell you that so that means you can switch" he smiles.

"Yeah but I would've done it anyways. If they kept saying I had to keep singing pop I was going to buy myself from the label"

Michael chuckles "You thought everything through didn't you?"

I grin "I was really serious about it"

"I can see that" he chuckles then looks at our drinks. "You know, I think we should order something stronger cause we've been drinking for a really long time and I don't feel buzzed"