Part Twenty

What's up with Jalex I will never know. She was really moody lately and it pissed me off. I guess the comment I had made a little earlier was rude but she deserved it.

It was getting on my nerves to have her so overprotective. All I did was hang out with Lucy and Jalex was fine with that at first. But now.... Not so much.

Lie had told me that Jalex was worried I was starting to like Lucy as more that a friend.

Yeah. I was. I liked her as a best friend. Not a girlfriend if that's what all you people are thinking.

I love Jalex more than life itself. Life itself could go choke on a dick and die.

"So weren't you gonna show me something?" Lucy asked. I shook my head. "Not today. We'll tell you when. Right now if we do, it could get us in serious trouble."

Lucy frowned lightly but nodded. "Yeah okay. I'm gonna go now. I have to go see Ms. Herr." Lucy mumbled and left.

I sighed and began going to my bedroom. Jalex was probably there. I'll apologize for being an asshole. That is if she promises to quit being overprotective.

"Jalex?" I asked and walked into the dorm. No one. Where could she be? The only people we ever talked to were Analy, Lucy and the workers in the caf cuz we tried to bribe them into giving us better food.

I mean there was Brandon but she hates him. Even if they're getting along again I don't know where his dorm is at.

I sighed heavily and plopped into my bed and skimmed through my phone. After a while I got a massage on Kik from Da Fabulus Randy.

I chuckled and opened it.

Heyyyyy it read.

Heyyyyy I replied.

How's you nd Jex?
Eh she's not with me. She left cuz she got mad
Ooh why?
Um... she's jelly
Of?
A new girl. Her name is Lucy
Aah. Where'd she go? Jex I mean
That's the problem: i don't know
Probably with Brandon
Where's his room at?
First door next to the elevator on the second floor
Oh okay. Thanks
No prob. Nd I gtg. Jackson keeps wants to take me to the fair that I've never EVER been to
Haha okay u lovebirds. Have fun
Thanks. Luck with Jalex
I'll need it. Byee
Byez

I turned off my phone and placed it back under my mattress. I took the elevator to the floor below mine and knocked on the door next to the elevator.

Jalex opened with a slight grin on her face. Then she saw me and bit her lips.

"How'd you find me?" She asked. "Randy. May I come in?" I asked. She looked back and I heard shuffling.

"Sure. We weren't doing anything." Jalex said and opened the door wider. I saw the boy that had greeted me on my first day. Clearly he recognized me.

"Well hello." Brandon said and stood up from his bed. He was laying down and had a red mark on his neck. From what, I will never know.

"Hi." I stated and sat on the second bed. "Who else sleeps here?" I asked.

Brandon shrugged. "Whoever wants to. We get the not-so-insane people here. I'm gonna leave in a few weeks. Hopefully."

I nodded and scooted as far away as I could from him. "Oh come on Jaylee. He won't bite." Jalex said.

"Oh really?" Brandon asked her, making her blush slightly. "Um... I gotta go. I'll be right back." I frowned as she left the room.

She was hiding something. And it wasn't good from the looks of it. "What were you guys doing?" I asked Brandon.