Chapter 32...

I sit down at the table next to Balin. Most of the dwarves are up on the table dancing and beating on it. Then start singing, Dis is on the table shouting. Thorin walks in the room with a smile plastered on his face, the Frerin throws something at him. So he walks across to where Frerin is picking up a pie and shoving it in his face. I watch him as he joins in on the fun. Their song they sing gradually becomes faster. I don't realize it but I start to clap to the beat.

"Enough!" Everyone stops all eyes turning to find Thror standing in the large doorway. "I want you all out of the dining hall, back to work! I am eating lunch in peace!" He shouts. Everyone starts getting up shuffling out of the room. Slowly I get up and start to leave. "Not you..." Thror groans. "Or you." I watch him knowing he's looking at Thorin.

Thorin and I sit next to each other at the table. Thror folds his hands staring at us coldly. "Is this really necessary?" When Thorin asks Thror instantly stands up slamming his hands on the table.

"What were you doing downstairs!?" He yells.

"I was showing Edlyn what you drool over! Telling her how lost you are...telling her about how bad it hurts to see you like this!" I jump when Thorin yells but his voice cracks at certain intervals. I slide my hand into his beneath the table his large fingers intertwine with mine.

"Leave, I've had enough of you this week." Thorin quickly gets up pulling me with him. He pulls me down the hall with him. I'm running behind him he's walking so fast.

"Thorin...slow down." He let's go of my hand turning to me. His eyes are watery.

"How does he not see!?" He yells. I slide my hands in his.

"Follow me..." We walk hand in hand up the stairs and down halls back to his room. I push the doors open. "Sit down." I point to the bed. He looks up at me with sad eyes. "I think you are in need of a hot bath My Lord." He places his hands on my hips and pushes his head into my chest. I take the clip holding his hair half way up out then I run my fingers through it. He looks back up with a small smile as I start taking braids out as well. The only thing left braided is his beard. His hands slide up my sides making me shiver a little. He squeezes a little and I put my hand on his squeezing it indicating that it's my injured side.

"Sorry..." He notices.

"It's fine..." I smile watching his hair slide down to the sides. He stands up quickly pushing his lips against mine. My heart beat becomes rapid against my chest as his tongue moves with mine. My arms still at my sides. He pulls away starting and then trails kisses down my neck. My whole body tingles but of course I back away from him. "We shouldn't do this yet..."

"I do not intend to make love to you yet Edlyn..." I laugh feeling heat flow into my cheeks.

"My apologies...I just didn't want to rush-" His hands slide to my cheeks.

"Whenever you're ready My Love..." His lips press against my forehead then he makes his way to the restroom. When the door shuts I hear someone chuckle behind me. I turn spin toward the door quickly, Frerin stands there with his arms crossed a large smirk plastered on his face.

"You scared me!"

"So he doesn't intend to yet...?" Frerin lifts his brow.

"How about there is a such thing called privacy..." Frerin bows.

"My Lady I just wanted to know if you needed anything? Oh and my father would like to speak with you, so follow me." He holds out his arm and I hook mine in his. We walk to the throne room quietly. The heavy golden doors swing open revealing Thrain standing next to his father who sits upon the throne. "Father!" Frerin shouts.

"Ah Frerin! Bring her to me my dear boy!" We walk up to the throne, Thror gives me an evil look. I quickly curtsy.

"My Lord Thrain..."

"There is no need for that Edlyn," My eyes widen when he says my name. "Come let us walk." It's weird to walk with Thrain because every time I go to look for him I can't find him, then I remember he's a dwarf. "So I heard you and my son were downstairs..."

"I did not know that we weren't-"

"I don't care if you were down there. He must really like you to show you Erebor's darkest treasure..." He sighs.

"And I really like him..." I smile just thinking of Thorin.

"Oh...I know you do. Many of the dwarves have spoken of you, they said how you would make such a wonderful queen." I look back down at him, he stops and turns to me. "Could you take on the role of Queen Under The Mountain one day Edlyn?"

"Maybe...if Thorin and I decide we'd want to stay together." My stomach starts tying in knots. "Isn't that a little early to be talking about?" I gulp.

"Maybe a little..." He smirks. We walk and talk a little more about other things until we return to the throne room.