Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning

Start bij het begin

"Your going to be mines and my friends for a night. We're gonna have so much Fun! With You!" I Say chuckling all the words as she shakes in my arms.

She screamed. "You better let me go!" Squirming around, I tighten my grip around her waist.

She's fighting against my grip. I am pulling against her waist, I decide to use more power to her lower abdomen she stops squirming I guess I was hurting her. That's my purpose. She's lucky I didn't punch her in the gut. A little belly pressure does wonders. I chuckle.

Then I hear a click. And I feel a piece of steel to the back of my head. I hear a mans voice from behind me. Link is pointing and mouthing to me. "He has a gun to the back of your head." Link mouthed to me.

"Duh! I feel the gun I know!" I say rolling my eyes.

"How dare you put your hands on my Princess!?? Let!! Her!! Go!! Now!!" The man with the gun says in a low growling voice.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I  said in a panic.

"No! She told you! I heard her. If you hurt her I will kill you!" The man with the gun stated.

I glare at him. "He better use that damn gun! I will come after him!" I mumbled.

"No where to run! You wont be safe from me!" I say.

The man with the gun chuckled. He had a side ways grin. "I want to see that happen!" He eye twinkles in delight. I'm taken aback for a second but A small rage is growing inside me. My blades are shaken in my pockets..

I puts her down and I let go of her wrist. She falls to her knees rubbing her stomach I didn't think I hurt her that much. The man with the gun walks in front of the me and slaps me across the face several times with the but of his pistol, for hurting her. 
I fall to the ground my lip is split, blood is gushing from my mouth. I am on the ground in pain, my left eye is in agony, and Link comes over to help, Link lunges full throttle at the man with the gun, but the man with the gun moves out of the way, the man with the gun slide to the side, and Link stumbled forward and he hits Link in the back of his head with the butt of his pistol. Link falls to his knees holding his head, blood trickles over his fingers and down his arm. He regains his balance and he picks me up from the floor and we scurries out of the café.

We walked briskly to the end of the block. I turned to Link.

"Wait! Call the guys!" I say in raged.

"Blade!?" He's Holding the back of his head.

"I'm gonna ask you this one last time are you a Punk!?" Blade glared and threating Link.

"I'm a Punk for life!!" Link replied.

"Okay then! No One! I Mean No One! Does what he did to me! Or any member of my gang and Live! They will never get away with it!" I say angrily.

"But boss, the Ice Dragons have de pleaded our ranks recently." Link says calmly.

"I don't care how many are left I want that man dead!" I scream in rage.

"Yes boss!" Sighing fixing his head wound.

"After he's dead, I want that Princess of his will be my Sex slave! I will have my fun with her and then my whole gang will have a turn! after that I'm gonna sell her off, or put her in the whore house so she can earn me some money! Either way she'll make me some Money!" I angrily declare.

"Yes boss!" Link reluctantly agrees.

"Good, I'm the boss what I say goes!" I say harshly.

"Blake we need a plan?" Link stressed.

"I have one already, I will go back to the café to keep an eye on them. While I'm waiting for the back up to arrive." I say confidently. Holding my handkerchief up to my split lip.

I walk back to the café I parked myself back across the street. But no avail she spotted me. So I decide to be out in the open. I leaned against the wall and I watched them.

I see her sitting waiting for the man with the gun to return, she then make eye contact with me. I decide to glare at her from where I was standing from across the street.

"I'm back baby!" I say softly with a evil grin on my face.

"Your in such danger! Your In Serious Danger! My Oh Honey your in Real Danger!!" As She looks at the me, I licks my lips at her. As if she a sirloin steak that I'm about to eat.
She frowns and shakes her head in disbelief.

"Go ahead and enjoy your last meal! I hope that cake and tea is worth your life! Dead! Dead! Dead! Your Dead!" I hummed monotones. Smirking on each sylibol.

"There is no exscape!" I say out loud with a devilish grin. I like this she look utterly terrified. I glares at her some more this is fun. I really like that face. Oh I'm going to have a lot of fun with you. When I'm finished with you, no one will know who you are.

As I am watching them trigger comes over.

"Boss we have nine strong, but the rest is handling other jobs."

"That should be more that enough to handle him." I replied.

"Triggers this what I want done. I see she goes to the restroom a lot I don't know why but she does. Put 2 men there. And two on each of the parallel corners as well. They will not get away from me. I want to tourcher him and and kill. She will be chained up and use for what ever we can do with her. Men that is gonna be our new sex slave!" I say victoriously.

All the men unison. "Y-yeah!"

"Let's show japan No! One!! Messes!!With the Punks!!!
Now let's kill this douche bag!" I shouted wildly.

"Yeah!!!!" The Punks cheered...

**** End of Blade's POV ****

To be continue

________________________