He looked at me with shock and hurt all over his face.

"You don't mean that do you?" He whispered.

"I do mean it, don't ever talk to me again until you believe me." I growled as I walked away.

Every word I said, I didn't mean.

I woke up with a feeling of emptiness inside of me. I've been feeling like this for a while and I knew the reason why. Anaïs wasn't by my side. I rubbed my hands against my face and sighed.

"Hey baby you awake?" I looked over to see Stacy staring at me.

"What did I tell you about calling me that?" I growled as I got up and stretched.

"Why are you so mean to me? What have I done? Is it because of that bitch?" She snapped.

I held my fist to my side and began breathing heavily. My parents taught me never to hit a female even if they hit me and that's stuck with me ever since.

"You wanna know what you've done? You're a whore, I know what you've been doing when you leave the pack house to see your 'friends', you know what they say, once a whore always a whore and if you disrespect my mate like that again then I won't be so nice." I growled in her face.

She scooted back with fear clear in her eyes. I knew she was afraid of me and I was fine with that. I didn't even want her anyway.

"Your parents wouldn't like you talking to your Luna like this." She said quietly.

"You're not the fucking Luna of this pack!" I yelled in her face.

I stormed over to the closet and began putting on clothes to check on Anaïs. As I put my shirt on I walked out the bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Luckily Anaïs was only down the hall so I walked down and quietly entered the room.

Both Anaïs and Rosalina were sound asleep in the room. I stepped into the room and closed the door. I walked over to Anaïs and bent down to look at her.

She seemed so beautiful and peaceful when she was sleeping, she has this adorable face she made when she slept and she twitched a little in her sleep.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead and watched as her entire body relaxed from my touch.

I walked over to Rosalina's crib and looked down at her. My wolf didn't really like Rosalina but I had to keep reminding him that it wasn't her fault for what happened it was Gabriel's. Rosalina had blonde hair like her father but blue eyes like her mother. I noticed she had a heart shaped birthmark on her arm.

I want to talk to you in your office

My father mind linked me.

I sighed and looked over at Anaïs.

"I'll make this all better I swear." I whispered as I walked out the door.

I walked up to the third floor and entered my office to see my dad sitting on the desk.

"What is it now?"