Chapter 16.

Xavier POV (oh shit)

I watched as she cuddled into Daniel's chest on the couch, his arm wrapped around her waist knowing that she belonged to me not him. That smile and love struck face should be my doing not his. I took a deep breath and walked into the living area. Anaïs noticed I walked in and jumped up to give a hug.

"Hey Xavier where have you been? I thought you forgot about me." She pouted then smiled.

I loved when she smiled, her face would light up and bring a smile to anyone's face. Her baby blue eyes were filled with joy, dimples clear in her cheeks, long curly black hair down to her waist. But she wasn't mine to have, not yet.

"I could never forget about you now could?" I grinned down at her.

I looked over at Daniel who was frowning at me.

"Actually I came down here to talk to Daniel." I said with a stern expression on my face.

He got up from the couch and grabbed onto Anaïs waist and kissed her on the cheek. I balled my hands into fist and tried to control my anger.

"I'll be back babe, wait up for me." He said as he patted her butt. I turned away because I couldn't watch, he was being an asshole and he knew it.

"Alright man." Daniel patted my shoulder.

We walked into the hallway, just as soon as we were out of Anaïs sight and earshot I grabbed Daniel and slammed him against the wall.

"What did I fucking tell you?!" I hissed at him as I gripped his shirt.

"Well I don't fucking believe you! You're just jealous and you're a liar. You're mad that she's giving me more attention than you so you're making up excuses." He hissed back as he pushed me off of him.

"I'm jealous because she is my mate, Daniel I can feel the connection, you should know that Alphas have strong senses and connections, you just don't wanna listen and be fucking ignorant. I don't want you touching her or dating her anymore." I growled.

"I can do whatever the hell I want to her, she is my girlfriend and she isn't your mate you're just being stupid and you're mad everyone likes me better, I'm fun, charming, friendly and way better than you, shit mom and dad are even gonna make me Alpha of the pack, you're just angry all the time, annoyed, and keep all your emotions to yourself, you're the least like able twin." Daniel smirked.

"You're a dick you know that right? I don't know what she sees in you anymore. You don't listen, no you're just conceited." I growled.

Yes my brother was sometimes very conceited but I will agree that he is the more likable twin. But he didn't have to rub it in my face.

"Whatever she sees in me, it's not in you, you bastard." He growled at me.

He's been having my blood boil and my tolerance at the max. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I swear I fucking hate you and I wish I never had a twin but if I did I wouldn't want someone like you!" I spat at me.