SORRY CHAPTER SPECIAL

OK, I KNOW I WAS GONE FOR A LONG TIME AND THAT HAZEL MIGHT KICK ME OFF FOR BEING SO INACTIVE.
I WOULD GLADLY LEAVE (not very gladly)
BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT I DID WRONG
@Hazel_Zhang1810
HERE IS MY SORRY CHAPTER

So, whenever someone requests dares and questions and all that, I take screenshots of the requests given to me. 
@minervasmith requested many, many dares and I began, in that little "break" I had, to write the dares.
It was hard, you know, without wifi and a broken charger. I was always trying to find ways to let you guys know I was alright, still alive (barely)  and trying to get wifi. I occasionally used my mom's phone, which didn't turn out alright. Sometimes I used my sister's tablet in McDonald's or someplace with free Wifi. As soon as I bought a new charger, my mom and dad told me that we were changing to another cable company, and that it would take a while. I was so excited to talk to you all and then my dreams were crushed. Once, I used wifi in this community center and I went onto my beloved Wattpad. 796 notifications. I was close to tears to see that so many people cared. Last time I checked, I only had 424 followers. Imagine how many people have followed me by now, and I have to go back and follow back. (If you've read this far, comment "fish") I missed Percy's birthday. I didn't get to see the comments or messages sent to him, wishing him a happy birthday. I was really sad, always "accidentally" mentioning something that had to do with wifi. (Yeah, I could, if we had WIFI) I had nothing to do. But without nothing to do I reread my favorite books, tried to do arts and crafts, and listened to music on this old beat up radio I never knew we had. (If you've read this far, comment "chips") I got inspiration, I might've changed my writing style and my music taste, but I kept trying to talk to you guys. I kept trying because you guys are worth talking to. Dara, Theo, Rachel, all of you, are amazing and are way better than any friends I've ever had. This chapter is dedicated to all of you, all my followers and friends and family, the squed.

Now, Percy will be taking the dares.

Percy: Thanks, although, I'm scared. I think I just walked into my funeral- again.

The first dare is from, minervasmith

I dare you to eat a slug that's been sitting on the sidewalk for a month.

Awe man! *grabs slug that's been sitting on the sidewalk for a month* I think I'm gonna be sick! *eats slug* GAH *barfs*

Dare dos. Also from minervasmith
I dare you to bathe in chocolate milk.

This one doesn't sound so bad. *gets in tub full of chocolate milk.* Ahh, so nice and cold, like my heart.

Dare Tris (hahaha). I dare you to force that same milk down Annie's throat.

Oh gods.

Me: Hey, Annabeth?

Annie-Beth: Yea?

Me: You want some hot chocolate? :3

Annie-Beth: Yeah!

*Annie-Beth drinks my bath water.*

Me: Annabeth?

Annie-Beth: What?

Me: I bathed in that milk

Annie-Beth: $#&@?%!

Me: *Dies*

Dare cuatro!
I dare you not to think about the Little mermaid for a day

*Has constipated look on face*

Dare Cinco! (de Mayo)
I dare you to ask Nico to pose for a portrait.

Me: Nico?

Neeks: What?

Me: Will you pose for a portrait?

Neeks: WHAT??!??

Me: I said, will you pose for a portrait?

Neeks: NO! *shadowtravels away like a boss*

Me: At least I tried. *shrugs*

Nico_Solace

DaRE Sexy! I MEAN SIX, STUPID AUTOCORRECT

I dare you to get wet. 

STUPID DIRTY MIND, BE CLEANSED

Pours bucket on head

ITS COLD

DArE Seven! (Half-bloods shall answer the call)
I dare you to run around camp in nothing but your underwear.

Uh oh.

*takes off all clothes except underwear*
*runs around camp*
HIIII GUYSSS BYE GUYSSS STOP STARING GUYSSS DONT TAKE PICTUR- AHHHHHHH

Dare Eight!!
I dare you to maka-chop someone

*Maka-chops Leo* MOOHAHAHA
THATS FOR LEAVING DARA

Leo_Valdez_25 WiseGeekFreakGirl

Dare Nein (Hehehehehe)
I dare you to make me a sandwich
*Makes you a ham and cheese sandwich* minervasmith

So, those dares from her are done, here are some other dare from other people.

This is from the_depressed_freak
sing Worth It by Fifth Harmony to Annabeth... in an Ariel costume

Ooh fun!

Me: Hiya Annabeth!

Annie-Beth: Percy! What happened?!

Me: Give it to me I'm worth it! Baby I'm worth it! Uh huh I'm worth it!

Annie-Beth: *runs away*

This is from Piper!!
PIPES, YO!
Her dare is: I dare you to act like you can't remember Annabeth and only remember liking Rachel. 

Oh gods.

Annie-Beth: Hey Perce!

Me: Who are you???

Annie-Beth: Oh, shut up, seaweed brain.

Me: Where's Rachel? She's a redhead, yay high, and yay pretty.

Annie-Beth: W-what??

Me: Where's my girlfriend???

Annie-Beth: *Looks sad*

Me: Hahaha just kidding Wise Girl, it was a dare, I swear it wa- GAHHHH

And a question from CASEY!!!
CASEY WHERE WERE YA!?!?
Casey_The_Flawless

Are you happy about having another sister?

Yeah, as long as you aren't um like the other daughters of Poseidon. *Points behind self and whispers* Those role payers that aren't real. But you are. 

Well, that was it. I hope I am forgiven from my long absence. It wasn't my fault, I swear.

While you're here, could you check out admin's book? Yeah, that'd be rad.

Wait....

Why in Hades' name did I say rad?

That's not rad! That's UNRAD!

Very unrad.