Life Hacks:- Part 33

QOTD: If you were to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?

-------------------------

~ If your car is about to get towed, get in it. Tow trucks are forced to stop to avoid kidnapping charges.

~ If you ever get a flat tire, take a picture of it on your phone so for future reference you can use it as a valid excuse.

~ If you're moving and need boxes to pack. Go to a local liquor store. They will have tons of boxes that can hold good weight.

~ Have a headache? Eat a mint. It has also been proven to reduce your stress levels.

~ Cutting bread? Stop pressing so hard, make longer and lighter strokes, and let the knife do the work.

~ Watermelon has been proven to have a Viagara-like effect on the male blood vessels... So eat up guys!

~ Out of brown sugar? You can make your own by blending 1 cup of white sugar and 2 tablespoons of molasses.

~ While camping or sleeping outside, keep mosquito's away from you at night while you sleep by hanging cinnamon tea bags close to you.

~ Old car with no cup holders? Use a roll of duct tape to anchor down your drink

~ You can prolong the lifetime of your flowers by dropping a penny into the vase and adding a pinch of sugar.