Thirteen

A/N:What is up my fellow readers whom I love very much.How are you all?Tell me in either a comment or message how you are?I want to interact with you guys more but I never get enough comments.Anyways here is chapter número thirteeno...I know Spanish yes but I just wanted to say that.XD Enjoy loves...

Kat's P.O.V

The world was spinning.I couldn't breath."Luke..."His face held pain."I tried to stop him.I hated him doing it but he loved it and I guess wouldn't stop.I promise I never meant for you to find out.I never wanted you to think so low of me." My hands trembled as my knees began to buckle.I fell to the ground on my knees and sobbed into my hands."Michael,those poor girls.You are a fucking monster!"He nodded and shamefully looked me in the eye."Katie...I never intended to hurt you by this.I had to have money,but hey I stopped."

Rage filled me as I went to lash at him,but Luke held me close to his chest."Let.Me.Go."I growled.He shook his head no as I began to thrash around in his arms."Michael,I swear to god I should kill you right now.Make you feel the pain those girls feel or felt...I never though you out of all people could go out and do that!You disgust me.Luke how long have you known?"He looked at me in concentration and whispered "Two months,but like I said I was going to have him quit which he did until that guy came along.This is not my fault."I held onto him and nodded.I was just so confused and had no reason to be mad at my husband.It was Michael who deserved it."Ya know Michael.You deserve to be here until the day you die.Luckily you will be here for only a total of 10 years.When you get out,be careful.If I find out you hurt another girl by doing that,then I will kill you myself you worthless piece of shit."

I know my words are harsh but he is a monster.He was no longer my bestfriend.I lost him the day he shot a man.I shook my head at him in disgust and walked out of the prison for the last time ever.

Luke's P.O.V

I watched as she walked straight out of the prison.She was right in a way.I know he only did it because he had to make money in order to survive."Look,Mikey she doesn't know the reason behind it..."He slowly nodded."Luke you have to tell her I was forced into it by my uncle.You know he is a rotten price of scum but I needed money or he was going to kill me for turning him in.He had just got out of this place and needed help with a business.Me being his only choice of help..."I knew the whole situation was odd."Michael you have got to do something."He nodded slowly and began to cry.

It killed me to watch him like this.Yes he deserved to be here.But he can't help the fact that his uncle forced him to do it.Michael had no way of help.He originally owned a series of stores,but he uncle made him quit to do sex trading.I have never seen that boy look so broken.I know he hated doing it.He was disgusted in himself.It was tearing him apart."Michael,I have to go...I'll see you sometime."

With that I walked out.I had to get through security first.Once I was done with that I walked as fast as I could to the car where Kat sat there bawling her eyes out.She looked at me and sobbed harder.I cautiously opened the door and climbed in.What she did next surprised me.She climbed into my lap and straddled me.She was in so much pain that she wanted to forget it.I pushed her away slowly."Kat,you're upset.This is all too much stress for the baby..."She nodded."Make me forget for even a little while."I sighed."We have a long way to home."She shook her head."Drive to the nearest hotel..."I looked at her broken state and slowly nodding.Anything to make my wife the happiest woman on Earth.Even if it meant just making her forget something for just a bit.

I pulled up to a hotel and got out of the car.I opened her door and held her hand as we walked up to the desk inside.

After paying for one room for the night,we rushed upstairs.She threw open the door and pulled me in with her.Quickly,I called Cal to watch Hailey for the night.To which he was fine with.

That night I made her feel loved and comforted her.I was there for her.I gave her everything she wanted.She didn't want sex...no she just wanted me to hold her and kiss her.To make her feel like everything would be okay.And I did just that.I did what every man should do when their girl is in pain.

We fell asleep while cuddling.My head rested on her baby bump.To which I was often kicked in the head until we fell asleep.The baby slept with us too.I love her so much and fear the stress that she is going to put on very soon...