One

A/N:I hope you enjoy this new story.

Kat's P.O.V

|+|

The lines read positive.I'm pregnant.My child's father was part of a one night stand.He was here on vacation.He lives in Australia.My child will be without a father and I'm only 19.What am I going to do?I wanted to wait until marriage but I got drunk from that party.Why did I let him take me to his hotel?I don't even have his number.Will I ever see him again?W meant nothing to each other.What is going to happen?

*************PRESENT**************

I was thinking about the day I found out I had been pregnant with my little Hailey.A smile krept up onto my face.That was such a long time ago.Four years to be exact.Do I regret having sex with Luke Hemmings?No.I got a beautiful daughter.The worst thing about it is when she asks about her father.I can't exactly tell her so I make up lies.I know it's wrong but she'd be heartbroken.Though we are doing just fine on our own.I am the owner of my own company and I work from home.I'm currently engaged to my boyfriend of two years.His name is Ashton Irwin.Hailey just loves him. Honestly I wish he was her father.She looks just like him.We live in a cozy house big enough for the three of us.Me and Ashton's wedding will be this spring.We are all excited.A little scream interupted my thoughts.

My mother's instinct made me run to Hailey's room."Hailey!!"I heard crying as I approached her door.She was on the floor with blood running down her legs."Mommmy!"She screamed out between sobs.I scooped her into my arms and held her close."Mommy's here."I whispered.Once she stopped crying, I brushed the hair out of her eyes."What happened?"She sniffled."I wanted to get Lady LadyBug a cookie from her cookie jar on my shelf and fell."I sighed.Lady LadyBug was her stuffed ladybug and the cookie jar was a fake one."What have I told you?If you want something then you ask for it."She sniffled some more."I sowwy mommy."I shook my head."It's okay baby.I just don't want you to get hurt.Let's go clean up your legs."She stood up and grabbed my hand while I lead her to the bathroom.

After cleaning her up, I put on Spongebob and began dinner.Her giggles could be heard in the kitchen.I decided to make her favorite meal.Nacho Pasta.I took out all of the ingredients and got to work.

After about an hour, I noticed Ashton would be home in a few minutes.Dinner was ready so I set the table and sat down with Hailey."Guess who is on his way home?"She shrugged."Ashhy is."She squealed in delight."Yayyy!!!Daddy Ashhy!"She knew that he wasn't her father but he was her only father figure.The two of them are adorable together.

The sound of the slamming door could be heard.I stood to greet Ashton, but was frightened by the person staring back at me.It was Ashton but he was drunk."Ash what are you doing?Why are you drunk?"His reply surprised me."Shut up bitch!!"Then BAM!! I was thrown onto the floor.I stared back up at him with tears threatning to pour."Ash?"He glared at me with bloodshot eyes.I heard small footsteps enter the room."Daddy!!!"He threw a plate towards her.It almost hit her."Hailey go to your room.Now!"She obeyed and left.I stood my ground.Nobody threatens my daughter.Nobody."Ashton!Get out of my house!Now!"I was scared of the man in front of me."Kat!!!!Wake up!!!Babe!!!"

I sat up and looked around.I had dozed off on the couch.Ashton had just gotten home and he laid above me kissing my head.I clutched onto him and cried."Ash.I had another terrible dream.You came home drunk and tried to hurt us."He shook his head."Never."I pulled back and he kissed me softly."Sweetie shhh.I would never hurt either of you.I love you both.You're my girls."I smiled and hugged him.I looked over and saw Hailey playing with toys."Hailey.Baby come here."She stood and walked over to the couch."Yes momma?"I shook my head and opened my arms.She knows have nightmares all the time.So by now it doesn't bother her.She always hugs me when I have them.She walked right into my arms and whispered in my ear."Don't worry momma.I won't let any bad man hurt you or me.I'll have Lady LadyBug bite off his fingers and toes."I smiled and kissed her head.I love her so much.I will forever be grateful to Luke.