Twelve

A/N:WHO WANTS AN UPDATE!?WELL EVEN IF YOU DON'T HERE ONE IS!!I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND YOUR SUPPORT IS INCREDIBLE!ALMOST 1.5K READS IS JUST WOW TO ME.Thanks again lovelies.Also I'm telling you this now...I will not be updating for a bit probably.Right now I'm having to write a play.Yes an actual play.With me writing that it's hard to enjoy writing this.It's taking multiple days to write this due to that ^^.I'm sorry for that loves.Anyways here you go.😘

Kat's P.O.V

We all miss Michael but it's hard for my mind to understand that he murdered someone.I love him like a brother and it just surprised me.Today Luke and I are going to visit him while Cal watches Hailey.I just want to know why he did it.

DING DONG

The doorbell rang and I could hear the patter of tiny feet run towards the door.I waddled over to the door just as Hailey opened it to reveal Calum."Hey Cal."I whisper.He hugs me tight and whispers an "it'll be okay."I shrug and bend down to Hailey's height.

"Be good for uncle Cal okay?Me and Daddy will pick you up after we visit uncle Mikey."She nodded and kissed my cheek.I stood up and thanked Calum as he was leaving.Luke walked down the stairs and pulled me into his arms."You ready?"I shrugged and we walked to the car.

The entire ride had me nervous.I've never really been in a jail nor have I had to visit a loved one in a jail.Michael is like a brother to me.The baby has also been going crazy today with it's kicking."Luke,I think the baby is excited to see Michael.It won't stop kicking me."The car was filled with his deep chuckles.

He grabbed my hand as we pulled up to the jail.It looked nothing like I expected.I was expecting it to look something like the jail in OITNB, but I was mistaken.Just thinking about all of the criminals being housed here,made chills run down my spine.

Luke tightened his grip on my hand.He was biting at his lip which is something he does when he's nervous.I pulled him closer and placed my lips on his."It'll be okay Lukey.It's just Michael."

He nodded and held me closer as we walked into the place holding our best friend behind secured doors.A guard made us go through security and then we had to go through these huge metal doors. Luke clutched onto me as we pass by many scary looking criminals.Watching them made me realize that Michael was indeed a criminal himself.

We finally got to the visitation room and there sat Michael with his usual grin on his face.Though me and Luke couldn't exactly share the same grin.Instead we held a small smile into our faces.

As we approached Michael,he slowly stood.He tried to hug us but we both stepped back."Answers first Michael."Luke had stated in a stern voice.Michael's smile fell as he slowly but shamefully nodded his head."Sit down...guys I'm not innocent as you already know.I had to though.He...he was..."That was when he broke down and the tears rushed down his rosy cheeks.My first instinct was to hold him as he cried but I couldn't allow myself to do that.It broke us to sit and watch him cry his heart out.

As he finally calmed down with one last sniffle he looked at us dead in the eyes."He threatened to kill all of you.Cal,Kat,Hails,and even you Luke.He wanted to kill of you because I wouldn't let him buy someone...I'm sorry that I lied to you Luke...I had to."He looked down.Luke looked at him in disappointment as I just sat there confused."What do you mean by sale someone?"My voice finally decided to speak out.He hesitated."I run a sex trade business...I decided to stop because Luke wanted me to but he came along and threatened me.I wasn't going to let another girl get hurt so I...I killed him."My jaw dropped at this information.

I turned to Luke who was pale."You knew!"He nodded shamefully.That was when I flipped out...