Four

A/N:Sorry for the late update.I've been super busy and haven't had the time.Though after this, it may take a while for another update.I had a huge research paper to write and it's really stupid.I just left from my bestfriend's mom's funeral.She was like another mother to me.So I finished this update to get my mind somewhere else.Anyways enough about my boring life.I hope you enjoy this chappie.

Kat's P.O.V

Why did I let him stay?Those feelings are back.Sure it had been a one night stand, but I had felt sparks and I don't know something about him attracted me.Not only was it his looks but also what was deep inside him.This can't be happening.I love Ash right?Yes, I do.He's my fiancee after all.A knock on my door made my thoughts disappear.I trudged over to the door and opened it to reveal Luke."Can we uh talk?"He was blushing.I nodded and led him into my room.I sat on my bed and patted the spot beside me.He sat and our conversation began.

"Katie this is very hard for me.All I want to do is kiss you but I won't allow myself to do so.It would break bro code.As much as I want to be together,not only for our daughter but for myself,I just can't."I sat there and sighed."Luke I want this too,but Ashton.I couldn't even think about breaking his heart.He's a really great guy."He nodded and kissed my head."I think it's best if I get out of here.I'll be back in the morning to see Hailey.Bye Katie."With those words he kissed my cheek and walked down the steps.I just stood and watched.What am I doing?I ran and I ran fast.I flung the door open and called out."Luke!"He turned around.I ran towards him and did something I'll probably regret.I kissed him.

He of course kissed back.The kiss had so much meaning.I had been craving for this since I saw him im the store.At this moment nobody was running through my mind.Not even Ashton.Luke began to push me towards the door that was wide open.We walked into the living room and fell onto the couch without breaking the kiss.He hovered on top of me.Our tongues danced together.His hands clutched onto my waist while mine ran through his hair on over his back.I hugged him closer to me as if the space between us was to much,when in reality there was very little left.He kissed my harder."Mommy?Daddy?"He pulled away with a blush on his cheeks."Hailey,sweetie whatcha doing?"She shrugged."I wanted mommy."I slid out from under Luke and stood up."What were you doing?What bout Ashy?"My heart began to pound faster.Oh my god.I had just cheated on my fiancee.Oh no.I turned to Luke."Uhm..."He nodded his head and kissed Hailey goodbye then walked right out the front door.

I picked Hailey up and took her to her room."Nothing baby.We were...talking.Yeah we were talking."She yawned and laid her head on her pillow."Night.Night."Then she was asleep.I hope she forgets and doesn't tell Ashton.

I walked to my room and sat on the bed with my head in my hands.What did I just do?I never feel like that when I kiss Ashton.No I love him not Luke.Right?

I have to.There is no way I can love Luke.He left me and was only a one night stand.Yeah I just feel like this cause I feel guilty.That's why.Yup.Boy do I need some sleep?With that said I laid down and went to sleep.My dreams didn't consist of a life with Ashton but one with Luke.I was pregnant in it with my third child.All from Luke.Hailey was 13,while our son Cameron was 8.What is this and what does it mean?