Chapter 1: Kicked out?!

Lucy pov:
I walk to the Guild readying myself for what is to come when I open the doors....

Flashback:
Lucy: Hey Natsu! Do you-
Natsu: stop! I'm kicking you out of Team Natsu!
Lucy: why?!
Natsu: because your weak! And useless! And you always complain about your rent! And Lisanna will be taking your place!

End of Flashback

Lucy Pov:
When I walk into the guild I feel something wet on the side of my face...it was blood, from a glass bottle being thrown at me...I try to forget it but the person in front of me was laughing...

Nobody's pov:
Natsu: aww look at poor little Lucy! As weak and pathetic as usuall! And I can prove it! FIRE DRAGON DUAL MODE! LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!
Lucy screams in pain as she is thrown to the wall
Master: STOP! Lucy, I have made a decision! Lucy, you are kicked out of the wizard Guild Fairy Tail!

Lucy pov:
All I heard was cheers and laughing... I was hurt....all that came out of my mouth was "f-fine...I'll leave... I'LL PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT I AM STRONG! I'LL TRAIN AND BECOME STRONGER THAN ALL OF YOU!!! After that...I just stormed out of the guild hall, when I looked back memories just started pouring into my head

Flashback:
Natsu: And this huge building is Fairy Tail!
Lucy: IT SO BIG!!!
End of Flashback

Lucy pov:
I have to stop thinking about this place....as of right now....I'm no longer a member of this guild after I packed all my stuff I headed to the woods....when I got there, I just ran and ran until I couldn't run any farther....I was trying to catch my breath but I was interrupted by the sound of some on calling....

Nobody's pov:
Lucy ran to the sight of the call she then found herself in a clearing
Lucy: hello?! Is anybody here?
???: over here!
Lucy: I can't see you! Can you come out into the open?
???: coming....

Lucy's pov: when I finally saw the figure I couldn't believe what was in front of me....it was a freakin DRAGON!!!