Chapter 6

Sorry for the late update! Enjoy ;3

----------------------------------------------------------

Alexanders POV

Yesterday was such a tiring day.

It's no wonder that now that I do wake up, it's already noon.

The best way to wake up is to hear the birds sing and feel your mates warm as they are in your arms.

But the way I wake up this morning is not that ideal. Someone left the window curtains up and so the sun burns into my eyes. It's not pleasent, not at all. And I have a feeling that it's Eliahs doing.

Speaking of Eliah, he's nowhere near my arms. I wake up in our bed alone and it's cold. It's not that cold, but I just miss the warm feeling that I have when I have my mate in my arms.

I wonder where he is. Downstairs, maybe? No, I don't hear anything and I don't smell his scent. I mean, ofcourse I smell him, we live in this house! I mean that I can smell that he's not in the house. Great, he took advantage of my tiredness.

I'm still tired and the thought of just staying on my bed, curled up in covers is totally tempting idea. That is, until I remember something very important.

The werewolf boy. He has been really quiet. His smell remainded me of him, however. I don't know where the kid has come, but I let him sleep in our house over the night totally ignoring the danger. I guess he's not much of danger then. If he was feeling dangerous, my wolf wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully like I did.

I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom to do my morning routiness. As I brush my teeth and look myself on the mirror, I see that I have an awful bed hair today. Why do I feel the need to care about that today of all days. Is it because I have guest here, if I can call the kid that.

But that's just stupid. Annoyed I don't comb my hair and leave it messy. I decide to check up on the kid.

I walk to the room next to us. It's really quiet as I reach it and knock on the door. "Can I come in?"

As I get no answer I just decide to step in. They say that silence is assent. As I walk into the room, the first thing I notice is that the kid is not here. One would think that maybe he's on the bed, hiding under the covers. But no. It seems like no one hasn't even touched the bed. The kid did not sleep on the bed.

"Hey kid! Where are you?" I can tell that he's in the room somewhere. I can smell him. And he smells dirty. The kid really needs to bathe. He would be more comfortable when all that dirt is washed from his skin.

In this room, there's a closet. Maybe there. I try to smell better and indeed, a dirty smell is coming from the closet.

I walk towards the closet and clear my throat. I don't want to startle him. Who sleeps inside a closet when there's a really nice bed? A scared kid, maybe?

I knock on the closet door three times gently. "Hey kid- I mean, Nathan. Would you like to come out of there?" No answer."No?" Still, he remains quiet.

I'm definitely the most patient person. Expecially not when I'm hungry after sleeping until mid-day. So I just open the door harshly and step in. It's walk in closet, but it's not huge. This is a second bedroom afterall. A spare room where I can offer place to sleep for a stray dogs.

And there he is. Sitting on the corner, curled up in a ball and staring at me behind his hands.

"Good morning kid. It's a beautiful day. How about some breakfast?"