Chapter 5

I have been ill for a while now, but I was able to update now. I have been getting better but I'm still not in good shape.

I know this chapter is short, but I wanted to update. I wondered if it would be better to write shorter chapters and update more often than I do now. I have some pressure to write long chapters, but I write short chapters quicker. I might do that from now on.

For now, enjoy :'3

----------------------------------------------------------

Alexanders POV

I can't believe this!

Eliah has been out for over an hour already and I can't even sleep because of the handcuffs. I didn't think that my wolf would be this irritated to being bound. I can't sleep and I'm tired. I can just hope that he comes home soon.

Lying on the bed and watching the moon in the middle of night is not exactly what I love doing the most. I want to sleep. I'm sure I must sound like an annoyed puppy, but that's all Eliahs fault.

That's right, blame the other one. Now I sound like a jackass mate. But what can I say, I'm tired. I think I have made myself clear on that one. Right at the moment when Eliah comes home, I'm going to make him let me loose and finally, sleep.

And if you must know, yes I counted the sheeps already, but no, I couldn't sleep. Funny thing is that the sheeps I was counting turned into little Eliahs and I'm sure I was smiling like a pervert. I'm glad no one was here to see.

I hear the door open and then slam shut. Finally, he's home.

However, the extra pair of footsteps make me cautious. Who is that? Why is someone here? In the middle of night.. ? His scent doesn't give off any dangerous feeling. Actually, it's so faint that I think it's trying to hide itself.

"Alex! I'm home!" They walk up the stairs and enter this room.

 I'm surprised to see a small werewolf boy standing behind Eliah. He looks like a girl, but I'm sure it's a boy. He's holding on Eliahs shirt and has his head lowered, keeping his eyes locked on the pair of underwear on the floor.

"Hey Eliah, what is that thing?"

"How rude! That's Nathan! And it's not a thing, he's a boy"

"Yeah, a werewolf boy that you just brought into our house"

"I couldn't help it. I couldn't just leave him on the streets"

"Why not? He's a werewolf. It's natural for us to sleep outside"

"Have you looked at what state he's in?"

Sighing deeply, I take a better look at the boy.

My first impression would be dirty and delicate. He's wearing clothes that are covered in mud, his hair is nothing but dirty and he doesnt' even have a shoes. His feet are dirty and they has few cuts. He has some cuts all over his body, small ones though.

He has succesfully kept his gaze at the underwear on the floor, but dares now to look up at me. He's scared to do that, but once he sees that I'm bound to bed, he looks relieved. Happy that I'm unable to just pound onto him and throw him out of the house.

Once he realises that I noticed him watching me, he lowers his head again.

Eliah stands in front of him protectively. He's not scared that I'm going to throw that boy back to where he come from, but he's ashamed that he just bought stranger to our home. That stranger being a male makes it even worse.