On the white side of the sea shell with the crystal was a beautful encle bracelet. Pure silver and hanging from it was a beautiful crystal just like the inside of the shell. I stared at it with pure awe, and turned my head to the left, to see that inside the black side was a pure silver neklace with the same tipe of crystal hanging from it, it was quit a large crystal. It was beautiful. I put the enkle bracelet on as well as the neklace and gasped when it shined and shimmered then sat back down gently against my skin

I looked at the sea shell and whispered "Thank you sea shell, thank you ocean, I aprove of your kind gift, it is beautiful. Until I call again." I kissed each side of the sea shell and it shimmered, and floated in the air. The two pieces went to each other and sealed again until I call it again. It went back to the ocean and sank deep inside the waves.

I smiled at the beauty of the ocean again and looked at the new pieces of jewelry I got... What does it mean? I turned to Impossy and saw he was still uncontious on the floor. "I wonder whats going on..."

My enkle bracelet and neklace started to warm and glow, then everything froze, except me. There out of no where a mirror appeared with mist rolling off of it. The sun's light faded and it was pitch black  except for the bright light blue light coming from the mirror.

I walked to it curiously and touched the glass. It shimmered and I saw myself sleeping in the mirror...

Why was I sleeping in the mirror?

Ohhh, it's probably what I'm doing now... Wait a minute... I whipered that I wondered what was going on and my neklace is showing me that I'm dreaming...

Ok so it shows me whatever I wanted to know. Well thats pritty cool.

I nodded and smiled at the mirror. "Thank you." Everything became clear again so I sat down on the beach when suddenly water came out of no where...

I woke up with a start to find myself completely soaked with water. I wanted to move and see what happened but couldnt cause something was wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to the left when I heard a groan.

And there lay Mason, looking extra sexy with wet hair and body just like me. I loved the sparks going through my body because he was touching me. I felt warm... I smiled, thats when I heard someone fake cough I groaned and moved out of Mason's arms easilly even though it felt like I was tearing myself apart mentally.

I looked up and saw Nay glaring at me and then at Mason with suspicioun. Wait.. why is Nay here? Oh sh*t! It can't be that late already can it! I looked at the clock on the side table and saw it was 3:25.

"Um, hay Nay... How was school?" I smiled sheepishly at her and she scoffed and shook her head with amusement. THats when I saw a dark blue mark on her arm.

"It was fine thanks Brissy, not that you would know, since you were having a sleepover with the future Alpha." She replied calmly, I chuckled and a husky sleepy and sexy chuckle came from next to me.

"Hay Cuttenay, sorry for not inviting you then. But if you don't mind I would like to go back to sleep." He layed back down and pulled me back to him, making me lie on his extreemly sexy 6 pack. It was still dripping wet and I got slightly arroused but not alot since I didn't them to smell it.

"Mason we have to get up." He just murmured something and nuzzled my neck. I sighed and thought of something completely crule but funny.

I turned around fast and put one leg over his body, stradling him. I let my fingers travel down his body and trace his 6 pack lightly. He shivered at my touch and his eyes darkened with lust. He sat up quickly and made us switch positions. He was afficially now stradling me.