2: The Fall Of Maria:Part 1

Titans were Pouring In through the Gaping Hole in the District wall. Citizens were screaming, windmills, and houses lay trampled,the Titans were Ravaging Shiganshina, Toby had never seen anything like this before. Pools of blood and severed body parts lay everywhere. the very sight of a titan struck fear into every soldier defending. "Oh my god..." Toby could barely even look. "I'm gonna be sick." Murmured Umer. Lorenzo suddenly shouted "WE GOT A TEN METER ABNORMAL AT FOUR O' CLOCK" Mary Sprung into action. She Drew Her Blades,and in the blink of an eye, sliced right through the nape. "Everyone! spread out!" she shouted. "Don't leave a titan left standing!" Cadets Zipped everywhere. left, right, from above, and some running towards titans on foot in the streets. Toby,Umer,Henry,and Lorenzo all were Moving at full speed side by side. Henry finally decided to break the uneasy silence "I better see all three of you back at headquarters!" he said as he pulled away into a different direction. Lorenzo pulled ahead "Hes right! I wont be happy if I find out you became titan food!" Umer And Toby Both Streaked across the sky, Weaving and bobbing through alleyways and torn open buildings.Toby was surveying the area when he noticed something "Hey Umer! Look down there!" Dead titans lay in a trail, leading up to three 15 meter titans surrounding something. "Strange! maybe-.......Toby.....Thats...HOLY CRAP JULIE IS DOWN THERE!" The Blonde Haired, very attractive looking young woman was standing in the middle of a triangle of three 15 meter titans. Blood ran down her head and her ODM gear was trashed. she only had one unbroken blade in hand. "OH MY GOD!" Toby shouted. He had never moved so fast in his life. He zipped down into the fight,slicing the nape of 2 of the titans, and was distracting the third by flying around it. "Toby!" Julie shouted "God for a minute there I thought I was a goner!" "I don't think this is the time for praise!" yelled Umer "We gotta get you outta here!" "Umer!" Toby shouted as he landed on the ground, "Get Julie out of here! I'll by some time!" "But You'll get-" The titan suddenly screamed, the deafening sound caused the response of other titans beginning to swarm the area. there were too many of them. That very thought made Umer notice Toby's look. His face was begging him, begging him to get Julie out of here and back to Head Quarters Before all three of them became titan chow. He picked up Julie, hoisted her on his back and shot his ODM gear grappling spikes at a nearby building "You owe me!" Umer said with a smirk as he took off with Julie struggling to try and break free of his grasp. "Toby! NOOOOOOooooo......" her cries faded in the distance. "well..." Toby said, as he pulled the trigger on his blade handle, releasing the dull blades, and restocking new ones "I must admit big guy, calling for backup? that's pretty smart. because breaking in is one thing, but messing with my loved ones, its gonna take more than one of you to frighten me!" he jumped int the air, and zipped across the crowd of titans, slicing into the nape of one, two, three.......four. embedding his hooks into a titans back he launched high into the air and came down and cut through the nape of the fifth victim. "Is that really all you got?" Toby said "and here I was thinking I was a dead man!" Toby noticed the original titan that called the others was kneeling on its cut up knees. "Not a Deep enough cut." Toby thought. He charged in at full speed,but with a flick of its wrist,the titan grabbed one of the ODM cables, and dangled Toby in the air in front of its mouth. Dangling upside down, Toby lacked the momentum to chop through the wires. The Titan shook him around, making Toby drop his swords. "No...." Toby mumbled to himself "No...my only chance of getting out of this,gone." Tears began to stream down his face. the titan's wounds had sealed. it held Toby above its mouth, and opened wide.......

Just as it seemed to be the end. amidst all the screams and cries of these horrifying beasts, A sudden whirring filled Toby's ears. A blur passed right in front of him. and circled around to the back of the titan. The nape was cut clean off, and it fell backwards onto the trampled remains of houses. Toby tumbled onto the roof of a nearby cottage. "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME TOBY??!!?" Toby, still dazed from the fall, struggled to his feet. "M-Mary?" he said as he regained his vision "YOU'RE REALLY GONNA TAKE ON SIX TITANS YOURSELF!? ARE THAT BIG OF AN IDIOT?!?!" Toby smirked "Eight if you count the two from earlier." Toby stood and checked his ODM gear "If you'll excuse me princess, I've got a wall to defend." "You're lucky I flew by here when I did" Mary said, more calm now "In fact I'm lucky I found you. We need to gather up men for the front lines. Lorenzo is getting hammered out there." Toby adjusted his harness around his shoulders "Then lets go." he said as he picked up his blades from the ground below. he was about to take off when Mary held a sword next to his throat."call me princess again and I will feed you to the titans myself." "Duly Noted..." Toby thought as they zipped towards Lorenzo