Project disaster♡~Namjoo

Your POV

"Yah! Namjoo dont-"
but the sound of our project collapsed.
"Touch it" I finished frustrated at what he just did.
I shot a cold glare to him.
" This is why no one wants to be your partner in class!" I said on a annoyed tone.
He was about to speak when I cut him off.
" Don't even ask how I became your partner"
With that,he closed his mouth silently.

I still can't believe he convinced me to be this dimwit's partner.

A week ago. . . . . .

" Could you do me a little favor sis?" My brother asked.
"That depends Suga, what's the favor?"
I questioned in curiosity.
" Could you help Namj-"
"NO!" I scream cutting him off.
" But-"
"NO!"
" Just-"
"NO! NO! NO!N-"
Before I could continue yapping my head off. He duck taped my mouth and held my hands together. Don't bother asking where the duck tape came from.

"Okay,now that your bloody big mouth is shut ,I can speak. Could you help Namjoo with this week's up coming project? " He asked.
Since he frickin taped my mouth I had to just go along with simple actions.
I shake my head roughly. But then ended up hitting the wall, forgetting the distance between it and I.

"Okay then. But since you don't want to do it, there's gonna be a few major prices to pay. I'm gonna tell Namjoo you like him" He declares.
My eyes widen in fear,anger and embarrassment. Even though I may seem to dislike him, I actually have a major crush on him. My brother found out by reading my diary. That son of prick.

With my head hanging low, I slowly nodded my head. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is gonna ruin my high school year.

Present time. . . . .

" Hello? Y/N to earth?"
"Huh?"
I turned around to see Namjoo trying to get me back into reality.

Slowly my brain started processing what had happened in the last few moments.

I grabbed my book and started wracking him.
"YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE! AISHHH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT BUT YOU TOUCHED IT! TSKKKK. NO BRAIN BOY" I screamed.

There is no way were gonna get this finished by tomorrow. Unless. . . . . .

The next day. . . . .

Me and Namjoo ended up getting a A+ for our project.

We kind of got the whole of him and his friends (which included my brother,Suga) to help us out. With a bit of ageyo, they fell into my charms with in seconds. I knew they couldn't resist me. After like what? I think I did it 20 bloody frickin times.

During lunch Namjoo pulled my aside.
" Ummmm listen, Y/N. For a long time I've had feelings for you. And I don't feel like I can hide it anymore. So. . . .Y/N I really really like you,a lot. Will you be my girlfriend? "
I couldn't belive my ears. But I didn't want to slip into his arms to easily.
"Sorry but I don't like Klutzs like you. So no" I say coldly.
A sudden smirk appears on his face.
"Are you sure? Cause I've heard from a certain someone,that you've had a crush on me ever since you've laid eyes on me"

My face blushed so bad.That son of a idiot just had to tell.

Without thinking, I grabbed him from his collar and kissed him. The whole kiss felt like for ages until we broke apart.

You should had seen his face,it was soooo red. Hahahaha. Now it's my turn to laugh.

Maybe a project disaster can turn into something good. Who knows.