Love is. . . . .Love♡~Jungkook

Hope you enjoy my third one shot about Jungkook. FYI The picture up top is a picture of Minah from girls day, she'll be playing the main girl character in this one shot. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minah's POV-
I'm literally going mental right now. Jungkook hasn't texted,called, talked or has done any sort of communication to me for at least a good 2 weeks. I mean we go to the same school, yet he sees me as a speck of dirt. Dirty,unbearable and unwanted. I thought when he confessed to me, things would be different, we would do stuff couples did in books and movies. But I guess I was wrong.

My best friends try to cheer me up but my fake smiles wouldn't pay off for them to stop. My sister tries to cheer me up,yet always ends up getting ticked off at Jungkook. And my brother...... ......... was........ surprisingly calmer then the others. But I get a feeling he's up to something, and that something ain't gonna something I'm gonna like.

But you wouldn't believe what kind of relationship I have with Jungkook. We haven't even kissed yet! Or had a date! Or even made skin ship with each other! He's suppose to be my boyfriend, yet he acts like I'm trash from the street. But that still doesn't stop me from being a good girl friend. I would always listen to him. Do his homework, go away when I'm told. I was his slave. But that's how it's suppose to be right? Honestly, I don't even know what ture love is. Or if it even exist.

Suddenly I got a text from Hara, one of my best friends. I took my time observing the text. Yet in the end, I was already in a corner crying. There was just a few sentences, and a video. It was about...........well....... I know that you know that you already know who it is. Jungkook . He was against a wall making out with Krystal. Hara had gone to Sarah's party, I was invited buy I didn't feel like going. And I guess Hara just happened to be at the right time right place to find my boyfriend cheating on me.

I should had known. Am I that dumb?He would always be with Krystal 24/7. I didn't know what or how to feel. In the end I decided to call all my friends over for an emergency sleep over. After calling all my friends and telling them what had happened, immediately I heard the door bell ring. Huh? Don't tell me it's that finance guy. I told him like a dozen times we didn't want his help,yet he always ignores what I say. I yelled for someone in my house to get it,but know was even listening. God damn people!

I stormed down the stairs and swang open the front door.
" Yah! Are you really that desperate! Look I'm not in th-" I stopped screaming when I saw who was at the door. I was literally shocked. My 5 Besties were already here. I like just finished talking to one of them on the phone. And yet all of them are already here! Okay, it's gone from sad to hella crazy.

With out a second to lose they slam the front door and drag me to my room. Along with a mountain of bags, which I'm guessing if there luggage. Are they trying to compete with Mount Everest? Well whoop-dee-doo they won!

Kara dragged me to sit down. Right next to me was Hara. Gosh this is gonna be so confusing. Their twins! Well, there frickin annoying twins to be specific enough. Yet I'm still friends with them, why? Cause, together were a handful. Like crazy! But I don't show that side to anyone except family and friends. The other 3 are so mature. There like 3 wise old bags. But there age explains why. I'm the youngest out of our friends circle,and there the oldest. Any who any how, back to . . . . . I guess what we were doing before?

For the rest of the night they comforted me and helped make a plan. Hara suddenly leaped up yelling,"I've got an idea! I've got an idea!"
" Then frickin damn say it" We screamed.
"I meant for me and Suga. You know,how I like him and that Wait. . . . . Why are we here again? " She replied.
Kara got up and started giving her a beat down while telling her why their here. It lasted for 5 more minutes till the point where,let's say things were getting a little bit overboard and out of hand.
" Ohhhhhhh! Now I remember! I'm really sorry Minnie. Since I was the first to know. I can't believe I was that stupid to forget. Can you forgive me?" Hara said while looking down.