t h i r t e e n

[2015] AN UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU <3

Don't mess it up today. Just don't, Chorong.

"Hey, Chorong. You do know if you keep on staring at the windows like that, you're going to miss out your supplementary lesson?"

I snorted at Jongdae's remarks, but still it didn't help to budge my eyes from staring outside the windows. He suddenly brought my focus. But you knowㅡit wasn't even that exciting. There was nothing interesting to look at in the first place. There were only guys playing soccer at the field.

Yeah..those were only guys from Junmyeon's class.. Nothing much to care. Pff.

"And that's not even your seat." Irene suddenly chimed in. As she pulled out the chair in front of me, I took the whole courage to lean backwards and pushed myself to stand up with full force. The moment suddenly became too stiff for me to take in. The big action caught both of them to jump backwards; feeling surprised to see the almighty Park Chorong being this eager just to stand upㅡ especially Jongdae who gave unnecessary reaction more than needed under his thick rimmed glasses.

"I'll head out a bit for fresh air." I could swear a drop of sweat rolled down my forehead as I nervously ran my eyes anywhere beside Irene.

"Cool." Irene shrugged, luckily nothing much to notice the odd. "Should I come with you?"

"N-no. You don't have to." I blatantly denied. She raised a brow but didn't ask anything. There was a tug at my chest. I swore it was going to be damn awkward for me to be with Irene right now; especially after nights of me bawling my eyes out in disappointment and heartbroken. I just wasn't sure how to face her with any correct response that was suspiciousㅡ and so far, I wasn't really doing great. Sighing towards myself at the door, I stepped outside the classroom.

At this rate, I might even skip out my supplementary class. My head felt so heavy at this moment. Ack, was this the feeling of pain being in one sided love, after all? I walked towards the vending machine, hoping that by getting some strawberry milk; it would boost my mood up from being such a loser. Even though I was really a loser since birth..

I inserted a few coins into the vending machine with another sigh. If only these sighs would turn into money, I'd be millionaire already. "What the hell?" Widening my eyes, my jaw dropped in extreme shock when I only then noticed the big fat not available for the strawberry milk drink. I could only crouched on my knees in despair slowly, as if it was a slow motion with a despair look. My, oh my. Now what else could've made me happier today? I stayed there for a while as I rethought of my life choices.

And not only thatㅡ even yesterday's flashback went across my head suddenly without any cue. Chanyeol's words rang inside my brain like a damn bazooka; it even made my ears redder than I imagined.  What did he say againㅡ

"I want to keep on fighting until the last day."

ㅡYeah, something along those cheesy lines.

Was he..I don't know, interested in me? I meant, he wasn't joking at all? I couldn't see it through really well because only god knows when he was joking or not. I could've instantly feel hotness creeping onto my skin when I think about it again more seriously.

So, was yesterday..Was he indirectly confessing to me?

Oh my god, I really didn't know how to react if that was really the case. Chanyeol even knew that I liked Junmyeonㅡand Junmyeon liked Irene. It suddenly turned out to be a melodrama chaotic episode all of sudden. And now it turned into Chanyeol liked me; me liked Junmyeon and Junmyeonㅡ