Le Intro/ Le Chapter One

You slam your laptop shut angrilly. You've just been blown up by a creeper and lost all of your stuff. Setting your laptop on your desk, you left your room to get some water. You saw your dad in the kitchen making dinner. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and checked the time. Your eyes widened when you realized you've been playing for nearly 4 hours!

"Hey, (Y/N)" he says stirring the noodles in the pot on the stove.
"Hey, dad." You reply.
"Will you get your mom? Dinner's almost done."
"Okay." You went to your mom'ls room and found her on her phone.
"Hey, mom," she looks at you. "Dinner's ready." She puts her phone away and gets up.
"What are we having?" She asks.
"Spaghetti." You say and walk back to the kitchen and set the table. Your dad sets the plates and you start eating.
After dinner you do the dishes and head straught to your room. I know it's rude, but i just want to listen to my music and play Minecraft. You think. You sit in you chair in front of your laptop and clicked on Minecraft. While it loaded, you turned your music up as loud as you could without your parents yelling to turn it down, which is nothing compared to when your home alone.
After a few minutes of playing, you felt like you were being watched. Since your desk faced away from everything in your room, including the door, someone could easily walk in silently and you wouldn't know. You turned around expecting to see one of your parents or something, but no. That's odd. You thought to yourself. Whatever, I'm just paranoid, nothing new there. You turned back to your laptop and continued to play for about 10 minutes before your mom came in.
"(Y/n), we're going to be leaving for a couple of hours, are you okay to be by yourself?" She asked.
"Mom, I'm 18, I'll be fine." You say.
"Okay, keep your phone with you." She finally leaves. You turn back to Minecraft until you hear the garage door close.

You sigh, not wanting go to school tomorrow, knowing that your usually bully JAYCE. Ugh, you hated that name. Jayce loved calling you names, making fun of you, and maybe kicking or hitting you. The worst part was that you had to ride the bus with him, and you had most of your classes together, at least 5. You turned your music up louder hoping that the music and Minecraft would block your thoughts about Jayce.
After a few minutes you saw someone in your single player world. He looked just like the default "Steve" skin, except he had some stubble on his chin and was taller and musclier. He was watching you suddenly, he was right in front of you. You noticed his glowing white eyes. Oh shit. You thought whenm you realized it was Herobrine, every player's worst nightmare.
"Hello, (y/n)" pops up in the text section. You try to run, but you can't move.
"You can have the stupid world." You type about to log out, but you feel a hand on your shoulder.
"I don't want the world. I want you." A deep and totally not sexy(*cough cough* sarcasm *cough cough*) voice says behind you. You freeze and slowly turn around, only to be met with a body you slowly look up and see those peircing white eyes. Well, shit. You think in your head.
"You think my voice is sexy?" Herobrine says smirking. You blush remembering that he can read your thoughts. You stand up nodding shyly. I thought you weren't real. You think, knowing he heard you.
"Oh, I'm real, babe." You blush at his 'nickname'. His smirk growing, he walks closer to you, your faces barely two inches apart. You look away blushing, but he gently pulls your chin to make you look up at him.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He says winkng and stepping towards the computer.
"Goodnight, (y/n)." Herobrine says stepping int the computer leavng you a blushing, giggly mess. You turn off the computer and get into bed. Slowly, you drift off to sleep.