"I, I was so afraid of becoming my dad mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try. A chief protects his own. We're going back" Hiccup announced. How?

"Uh, with what?" Tuffnut asked

"Uh, he took all the dragons" Ruffnut stated

"Not all of them" hiccup said smirking.

...

We are flying baby Skuttlehorns. Not very well. But, they are babies.

"Fly straight, will ya?!" Ruffnut shouted

"I don't wanna die!" Fishlegs screamed

"We can't fly these things!" Tuffnut stated.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Fishlegs says as he crashes through a snow pile.

"But won't that Bewilderbeast just take control of these guys, too?" Astrid asked

"They're babies! they don't listen to anyone!" Hiccup explained

"Yeah, just like us" I said

"This is very dangerous! Some might suggest this is poorly conceived" Gobber said crashing into loads of ice walls.

"Well it's a good thing that I never listen!" Hiccup shouted

"So, -- what is your -- plan?" Gobber said being cut off by a wall.

"Get Toothless back and kick Drago's--" hiccup gets cut of by Gobber

"Heads up!" Gobber shouts

"And that thing" I shout and Gobber crashes into the ice again.

...

Berk came into view. It looked terrible. Ice was everywhere and the Bewilderbeast was attacking it.

"No..." Hiccup breathed

"He took all the dragons!" Fishlegs said

"Distract the Alpha! Try to keep his focus off of Toothless!" Hiccup instructed.

"Ah, how?" Tuff asked

"Have forgotten who you're riding with? There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle. Ahh! Except for this one!" He says as his scuttle claw dives down.

"Amateur" Snotlout muttered

"Hey, look! It's Hiccup!" A Viking shouted as we neared the island everyone started cheering.

"What?" Drago asked

Ruff, Tuff, Snotlout and Eret started to throw sheep in front of the Alpha to distract it.

"Keep 'em coming!" Ruffnut shouted

"Black Sheep, baby!" Snotlout shouted.

"Now" I whispered shouted. I was sitting by the horn as Fishlegs blew it, telling him when to do it.

The Alpha was about to fire. Fishlegs blows the horn, and the Black Sheep lands on the Alpha's face.

"Ten points! Ha! Uh-oh..." Snotlout says

I signal for Fishlegs to blow the horn again and he giggles.

The Alpha destroys the horn. Fishlegs was flung into the air. I felt something sharp,spike into my hip.ugh,f-

"I'm okay!" Fishlegs shouted

"...and I'm no-ot" I stuttered but shouted. I looked at my hip and saw a shard of ice, sunken into my hip. I groaned. I slowly pulled it out,winning at the pain. I dropped it onto the ground and held my hand over my hip. I crawled on the ground keeping low, as I struggled to keep my breathing level.

I got out of the icy area, and got up into a seated position as I looked at my hip, blood was slithering through my fingers. Just what I need.

"Y/n! Get up!" Fishlegs said running in my direction. I struggled a bit. I held into the totem pole, that was near by and pulled myself up. The world around me suddenly started to spin as I tried to stay balanced.

"Y/n, what are you----oh my Thor, what happened? Come on. You need help" fishlegs said as he noticed my hip.

"Haha, you don't..say" I struggled, letting out a sarcastic comment. He slung my arm over his shoulders, keeping me upright as he guided me away from the battlefield.

"Come on. Let's try and find Gothi" he said. We made our way to her house. She was no where to be seen.

"Fishlegs. I'll be fine" I said, as my breathing started to feel shallower.

"Are you sure? It looks pretty bad" he said, searching through boxes in the old woman's house.

"I'm fine. Now let's join the others" I said. Fishlegs found a gauze and some fabricated material and looked over at me.

"At least put this on to stop the blood loss." He spoke, passing it to me as my shaky hands tied it around my waist, before covering it with my shirt. Fishlegs gently helped me onto my feet as we slowly made our way back to the action.

I saw hiccup taming toothless. He came back to his normal persona and looked at Hiccup with an excited look on his face. Drago got angry and pushed his spear towards toothless. He caught it in his mouth and flipped him over. Toothless began to fall, Hiccup jumped off the Skuttleclaw and dived towards Toothless.

Hiccup took control of Toothless and they flew around Berk, everyone cheered. He ripped a piece of fabric off a flag and tied it around toothless' eyes.

He zoomed past and towards the Bewilderbeast and dragon.

"Come on babe!" Astrid shouted

"Go on" Valka said.