Chapter 1: Im a hacker.

Hello guys! This is a Fanfic of mine and I LOVE KHR!!

And I know those who are reading this, do too.

Anyway, I don't want my intro to be long, and Im guessing you all skipped this.

I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

-----

There, a 27 year old Tsuna was sitting on his chair, inside his room, doing paperworks.

'Papers that were sent to me by the Devil.' Is what Tsuna calls it, which is true, because Reborn was the one sending him the paperworks and his guardians were the ones causing it.

Sighing, Tsuna pinched the bridge of his nose in stress.

"Tsunayoshi-kun~" A certain white haired man called, Breaking Tsuna's office wall.

Tsuna widened his eyes, 'More paperworks!!' was the first thing that came into his mind.

"Byakuran. What do you want?" Tsuna whined.

"Dont be like that to me Tsunayoshi-kun, im just here to give you your vacation~" Sang Byakuran, giving Tsuna the fox like smile. "A vacation? You know I dont have time-"

"Its time for you to see your new life. Tsunayoshi-kun."

That said, Tsuna disappeared.

-----

There was a brunette, inside the hospital, in a state of comatose.

His name was Sawada Tsunayoshi. But not the Sawada Tsunayoshi we know, it was the Sawada Tsunayoshi from a different parallel world. Too many Sawada Tsunayoshis..

There, he was almost at the state of death. His family, they we rent even bothered if the brunette would die. But.. They were still slightly worried about him.

The doctor, Akira-san, was there shocked and angry at the brunette's family's behaviour. Normally, a family should be crying and at the verge of despair right now, with their eldest son dying.

But no, the Sawadas were the complete opposite.

Soon, a pair of dark brown soft big eyes opened, leaving the doctor in complete shock and his family members in complete hatred. Well, except for one.

"Thats impossible! You should be in comatose for 2 years!" Akira-san yelled.

Tsuna raised his small eye brow and looked at his hands, which were small.

'Huh? Where am I? Why am I so small? Damn that Marshmallow-freak.' Yes, our sweet little Tuna can now curse.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi. You were transported to this parallel world to fix your other self's family." A voice rang out in his head.

'Then... How old am I?' he questioned himself.

"You are currently 13 years old."

"What?" Was what he mumbled, shocking The doctor even more.

"You should be mute!" The doctor pointed out, once more, Tsuna did the impossible again, removing his oxygen mask and the wires that were attached to him, standing up.

"W-What!?"

"Im not mute. Atleast I don't think so." Tsuna shot a confused look.

"Mr. Sawada. It seems that a miracle has happened. Your child is fine." Akira informed.

"Yes, thank you." Hatred was voiced in his voice.

Tsuna noticed that he had a look-a-like, but he had gravity defying blonde hair and brown narrow eyes. And there was another one, this time, the other look-a-like looked a bit younger and had flat brown hair and blue wide eyes.