Saving at First Sight

"EHHHHHH Jinta hurry it up we need to get back in time so Tessie can make dinner!"
"Ya ya ya i hear ya im coming don't worry...wait what was that presence right now Kisuke-san did you feel it aswell?"
"Yeah....I did a hollow,a very big one and it seems no soul reapers are near by.....Jinta let's go,it won't take long I promise."
"Ahhhhh fine let's go but you have to carry the gro- HEY KISUKE WHERE DID YOU GO." Before Jinta could have said anything about carrying the food

Kisuke was already out of sight and on the way to the hollow.

"Oi what took you so long Jinta? hey look a park maybe you could play on the swings?"

"Hey I'm not a kid! and it's not my fault you left before i could say that you had to-" Before Jinta could finish Kisuke had already taken out his Zanpakto from his cane.

"OI KISUKE-SAN!Look there is a woman there near the hollow she doesn't look like a soul, but their spiritual pressure is very high."

"Yea I'm already on it." Kisuke faces the hollow without any troubles,he takes down the hollow very fast and very swift. Right after he had easily taken down the large hollow he went to the woman who had seemed to awaken and asked

"Are you ok?What's your name?"

"Eh me? I'm Akatsuki Angelo I'm fine who are you and what is that sword in your hand?"

"Oh this hehe this, this is just my sword when I uh do sword play YES my sword for sword play im Kisuke Urahara,let me bring you home so i can tend to your wounds then afterwards bring you back to your home, your family must be worried about you."

"I.. I don't have a family or a home..." With that Akatsuki had gone un-conscouis.

"OI Akatsuki-chan hmph it seems she is un-conscouis lets bring her back Jinta."