Locket

Winchesters x Sister!Reader

You were in the library in the bunker. Crawling around, looking for something. Your brothers had no idea what you were looking for, but it must be very important because you looked like you could curl up in a ball and cry. You don't cry. "(Y/N), are you okay?" Dean asked leaning against the door frame of the entrance. "Ya. I-I'm fine." you replied while crawling under a bookshelf. "I might have found another hunt." Sam called, entering the room. That's when you lost it. You broke down crying.

"(Y/N)? Are you sure your okay?" Dean asked with Sam while they ran over and pulled you into an embrace. "I-I am f-fine." you stuttered. "We need the truth in order to make it better." Sam said trying not to sound scared. It was not like you to cry easily. "I-I can't  f-find it." you said, trying to seem tough but failing miserably. "What?" Sam asked. "If I tell you, you'll think I'm a wuss." you replied stern as you could but crying again at the thought of your brothers hating you for being upset for such a silly little thing. "Sweetheart, we could never think that, you're our badass little sister." Dean stated. You beamed. And then frowned. What would you say? How could you give away your biggest weakness? "I lost the locket you gave to me for my birthday the one that had the plant that prevented mind control/reading." you looked to them to see if they understood why you were upset. They didn't. They were lucky they had their looks. "It reminds me that you guys love me for me. And that my brothers are the best caring and loving guys ever." you continued. " We will always love you. Locket or not." Sam said. Dean nodded and kissed your forehead. "You know? You may be tough on the outside, but on the inside you are a BIG teddy bear." you said poking him three times on the chest.

That's when Castiel decided to pop in with something in his hand. "(Y/N)? I found this in one of the books you borrowed." he grinned as he held up your locket. You smiled so wide. You may not need it anymore but it was nice to have a reminder. No matter where you go, or what you see they are your brothers and they love you.