Hangovers (Drunks part 2)

Winchesters x Reader
Sam x Reader

"Ahhhhh! My head!" Dean whined. "Well if you hadn't drank so much it wouldn't be such a big deal." You replied. You walked over to Sam who was lying face down on the couch. "Hey, Sammy. I got some pain killers and a glass of water for you." You said in a gentle voice, sitting beside him. "Thanks (Y/N)." Sam replied. "Why does he get special treatment?" Dean complained. "Because, I'm her boyfriend." Sam stated sticking his tongue out. "Aaaand, he isn't whining and complaining." You finished.

~3 hours laters~

"(Yyy/nn)!" Dean whined, "I'm tired and my head hurts!". "Then call your boyfriend!" You yelled. "AHHH! My head, too loud." Sam exclaimed. "Sorry. " you said sheepishly. Dean flashed you a bitch face that he had not quite mastered and prayed to Lucifer, "Luci, I need you baby." Dean had his hands clentched and his eyes closed. Whoosh. "What is it?" Lucifer asked. "My head hurts...." Dean said pathetically. Lucifer flashed him a worried look and sat next to him. Lucifer had taken care of him all day. Note to self: when Dean has a hangover call Luci it will spare you a headache.

That was when Luci's phone went off, "Hello?" Lucifer said answering the phone. "I am dealing with the Winchesters why?" Lucifer said after a couple seconds his face growing worried. "I just can't! Sorry, bye." He said hanging up the phone quickly. "Who was it?" Dean asked. " .....crowley....." Lucifer said looking at the floor. "Wait, what?" (Y/n) and Sam asked. "He just asked me something." Lucifer said, scared to look up. "Let me guess.... he asked you to kill us." (Y/n) mumbled a little too loud because Sam heard him/her. "You are on Crowley's side?!" Sam yelled making you jump and hide behind him. He gave you an apologetic look. That was the moment when Castiel decided to make an entrance. "Your coming with me." He said making Lucifer jump and glare at him. "No. I am taking care of my boyfriend." He stated looking lovingly at Dean who couldn't bring himself to look at him. Dean then got up and walked past Lucifer towards his room only to be stopped by Cas," Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah." Dean replied coldly tears in his eyes, walking to his room.

"Well, that was eventful." You said looking up at Sam. Who in that instant grabbed the Colt and fired at Lucifer. Lucifer then. Jumped out of the way sensing danger making the bullet hit Crowley who had appeared behind him. "Ohhh, boy." Crowley said falling to his knees and then to the floor. "Shit..." Sam said. "YOU THINK?!" You shouted.

*Dean's POV*

I've been crying for a while. I can't believe that he did that. After I went to my room I hear the bang of the Colt. I think Sam shot him. I was wallowing in self pity when (Y/n) burst in the room, " Dean, help now..." he/she said dragging me out of my room. When she stopped we were in the living room. I dried my tears and looked around, Lucifer was nowhere to be seen! Then I saw Crowley on the floor with a bullet hole in his chest being patched up by Sam. "2 questions, 1. Where is Lucifer? 2.What hppened to the asshole?" I asked. "Lucifer left and told us to say he apologizes." Sam said. "And, Sam shot Crowley with the Colt." (Y/n) said before Sam could finish. "I was aiming for Lucifer. He hurt you.." Sam said looking down at Crowley. "LUCIFER!!!" I yelled. Lucifer appeared and kissed my forehead, and cheek. Then he whispered in my ear, "Marry me." That was all he said. I stood in shock for a couple seconds, "Yes....YES!!" I exclaimed embracing him with a kiss. Everyone was looking at us then Crowley said, " Luci and Dean are getting married. Duh." He said in the worst teenage girl voice ever. Making me chuckle. "So I have to live with Lucifer, The Devil, the only person we had to kill to stop the apocalypse...." Sam started to complain but (y/n) silenced him with a kiss. "I love you. And I always will." Luci said slipping a gold ring on my finger.

Thanks to BrookeFaludi for writing this story with me.