6⃣

Chris Pov:Its me and Zuri right now all the kids went somewhere Aaliyah went to her grandma house on her dad side Josh went to practice Royalty with my momma and Asia with Kid mom me and Zuri where dancing around the house when we heard clapping we turned around to see Rihanna right there she pulled out a gun and shot me in the leg and ran sike wasn't no one there I was playing Zuri gotta get her tonsils out she scared I looked at the time seeing it was time to go we left we pulled up to the hospital Zuri was about to cry I picked her up and she calmed down she such a daddy's girl and I love it because this is my baby girl my princess my beautiful twin I signed her in they came and got her and knocked her out they showed me her room it was purple soon the family came we sat down and talked we heard heels clicking on the floor ik those heels from any where...... Karrueche she walked in greeted everybody and sat down next to me soon they rolled her in and she was knocked out holding her Elmo doll and her hair down when she up she look like me when she sleep she look like Karrueche especially with her down it was silent only thing you heard was her heart monitor and baby girl heart beat is slow and that's when Karrueche start panicking shiiiiiiid I did too that's my first daughter.

Karrueche: (walks out and gets the doctor)

Doctor: (comes in and checks her)it seems like she has the flu does she have asthma

Us:yeah

Doctor:(hooks her up to the breathing machine)

Her Heart Monitor Goes Back To Normal

Us:(calms down)

When She Wakes Up

Zuri:(curled up in a ball looking at everyone)

Doctor:(comes in and takes the mask off of her and sets her lunch down and leaves)

Zuri:(looks at the food) this Dont look right

Karrueche: (looks at it)it really Dont

Zuri:(smells it)it got Cinnamon in it

Chyna:ain't she allergic to Cinnamon

Us:yeah

Zuri:(throws it away)I want chicken Popeye's

Karrueche: I'll go

Everyone:me too

Chris:I'll stay

Everyone:ok(leaves)

Zuri:daddy

Chris:yeah

Zuri:I'm bored

Chris:the doctor said you can walk around

Zuri:(gets out of bed)

She Has One Of Thoughs Gowns You Can't See Her Butt.

Zuri:(puts her arms up)

Chris:(picks her up)

Zuri:(head on his shoulder)dance daddy

Chris:(laughs and starts spinning in circles)

Zuri:beauty and the beast

Chris:who's the beast

Zuri:Aaliyah

Both:(laughs)

When Karrueche Get Back

Zuri:(standing next to Karrueche)