3⃣-Happy 4⃣rth birthday Zuri

Chris Pov:today my baby girl turning 4 she is in love with Elmo she having a Elmo themed party I was over Karrueche house with everyone the family we walked into her Purple room to see a Elmo poster and sesame street poster up she had two of me and two of Karrueche then she had her baby picture blown up hung over her bed I looked on her night stand to see a picture of her and Royalty at the carnival then one of her other little sister Asia that's her sister on karrueche side her and kid ink got a daughter she was hugging her Elmo plush doll we sat down she also had a Taylor swift and Nicki minaj poster up and the Nicki minaj one said Miley what's good I chuckled her alarm went off playing Shake it off she started moving around then she sat up and hit the alarm but her eyes where still closed.

Zuri:(singing)cause the players gonna play play play and the haters gonna hate hate hate(stops singing)What's today(looks at the alarm clock)

Alarm Clock Says October 3⃣0⃣

Zuri:its my birthday(hops up on her bed and starts jumping on it)I shake it off(whips her hair and falls back on her bed)I'm tired

Karrueche: (opens and closes the door)

Zuri:(looks up at us)hello

Royalty:(walks to her)

Zuri:(helps her on the bed)

Royalty:(hands her a present)wours

Zuri:mine?

Royalty:weahh

Zuri:thank you

Royalty:welwome

Zuri:(opens it and sees a picture of her,royalty,and Asia with Zuri and Royalty older brother Josh)

Chris has three kids

Josh:6