5⃣

Chris Pov:so Karrueche went out of town for two months so I got my first baby girl Zuri for two months Karrueche already did her hair and in three weeks she getting Senegalese Twist with her real hair long ass hair she flat ironed her hair its at her mid back royalty love playing in her hair and I got Josh,Royalty,Asia and Josh older sister Aaliyah she is 8 and doesn't like Zuri,Asia,or Royalty because they got some good ass hair and they cute Zuri just got back from a Elsa theme party it was North West party the Kardashians and Jenner sisters are Josh,Zuri,Asia,and Royalty god siblings anyways Asia was crying because Aaliyah hit her she told me I dealt with it Aaliyah started giving me attitude and that's when Zuri stepped in she Dont like people disrespecting her sisters her brother her mother,father any family member.

Zuri:Who you giving attitude to cause it sure ain't my daddy you better be glad he said he'll watch you until yo momma and daddy get out of jail cause you would be in a foster home with out Josh so check that attitude for I check it for you

Squad here too

Nicki:get em niece

Josh:(comes in)what's going on.

Aaliyah: (fake crys)s-s-she hit me

Zuri:actually never did I hot her she hit MY little sister and gave daddy an attitude I gave her a warning before I hit her(rolls her eyes and walks out the livingroom and goes to the bowling alley room with royalty and Asia)

Josh:what is wrong with you they only 4,2, and 1 your a bully

Aaliyah:no I'm not she came at me reckless she said can I see the remote and I told her no

Zuri:(comes in holding Asia and Royalty hand)

Aaliyah:and you stay out my face

Zuri:and you can get out my house

Aaliyah: (silent)

Zuri:right shut up

Tyga:you so mean

Zuri:and you can leave(points to the door)

Everyone:(laughs)

Chris:(looks at the time)nap time

Zuri: come on A and R(they go upstairs to her room)