Under Siege

* Not edited *

JAKE'S POV:

I knew I could trust Geroge, he's smart. Even if he can't protect Melissa he'll figure out a way to get out of any type of danger.

I shifted, lunging at the wolf ahead of me. We rolled around and I wrestled to get on top. I had him pinned and he was snapping trying to bite me. I dug my nails into his shoulder and he yelped in pain. Before I had the chance to lean down and attack his neck I was knocked off the rouge by another rouge.

I quickly jumped back up to my feet, with the two rouges closing in on me. One was slightly injured and I was going to have to take him down first.

Fighting came natural to me. I could tell these two weren't Alpha's and this fight was going to be easy.

The rouges charged at me, I ran forward colliding with both rouges. I specifically hit the wounded rouge head on, bringing him down. I bit down on his neck, but I lost my grip because the other rouge attacked my hind leg. I dropped the injured wolf and turned, clawing at the second rouges face.

I knew I made him made because he growled viscousily, we both were on our hind legs clawing at eachother. I hadn't realized that the second rouge had slowly gotten up. He came out of no where slashing the side of my face. I had both rouges attacking me, I had to take out the injured one. 

I pounced on the injured rouge finishing what I started and tearing at his neck. The second rouge was attacking my side, I turned and swung at his nose. 

This rouge was stronger, I pushed my weight forward, forcing him down. He was going to submit as easily as his friend. I clawed at his face relentlessly .

I waited for an opening and I attacked his neck, waiting for him to stop fighting.

I dropped his neck, he laid there lifeless.

Not two seconds later another rouge came out from the trees, snarling and foaming at the mouth.

Oh come on. 

Another rouge came out after him. 

The rouges linked together, charging at me. 

I met the rouges with a clash, attacking with everything I had. 

Theres no way George would be able to fight off these rouges if he and Melissa were attacked, I had to get to them.

Out from the trees came a charging Joe.

YES!

"Jake!" He called through the pack link

"Can't talk Joe." I said. 

Those few seconds caused me to lose my balance, allowing one of the rouge to jump on top of me.

He was aiming for my neck, I kept swinging, trying to rolling him off of me.

Joe came from behind and pounced on him, dragging him down and attacking his neck in seconds.

"Thanks." I breathed.

" Have you payed attention to anything your father and I taught you?" He roared in my head.

"JOE!" I shouted, the remaing rouge was charging at him.

I ran at the rouge, tackling him down, ripping at his neck.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked, trotting over to Joe.

"He's at the Western Boarder."  He answered. " Jake where were you?"

" I was with my Mate Joe, I have to find her." I replied