'But what makes it so special.. I mean, boys have been always looking at my face..'

You sighed and struggled to focus but no use. You shook your head and sighed quietly as you examined the class.

'I'll just let the time pass..'
-
"Oh finally!" Blurted Yuri as she looked at you. "School is done for today. It really was a hard time, haha."

"Haha yeah! I was going to literary choke myself if we lasted another whole minute. Oh, it feels like millions of years. In school, that is."

Your lips formed a curved line as you scratched your head.

"I'm sorry Yuri-chan! But I have to attend the basketball club, since I'm the manager. So, see you tomorrow!"

You waved at your pal as you briskly jogged to the shoe lockers, grabbing your club's mini backpack.

You smiled to yourself and knocked the gym's door.

"I'm here!"

The coach sighed in relief. "That's good, (Y/N). Get your clothes changed right now. I'm going to tell you something."

You nodded and headed to the coach's room to change into a light white tank top and a short black skirt. You tied your (H/C) hair and placed a small black bow on your hair tie. You wore white-glittering sandals and smirked to yourself in the mirror.

You approached the coach.

"Yes? I'm ready for what you're going to say."

"Looking good (L/N). Well, you see, I'm planning to hold a practice game here with Tōō for those douche bags. But not for now, it'll probably be after a month or so I think."

She inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"I think you know what do I want you to do. Examine every mistake our team makes, and collect some new data on Tōō. I've heard that they got a Miracle on their team."

You nodded.

"Yes ma'am."

After the rough practice that the boys went through, you and the coach cleaned up the whole gym and went to take a shower. You could feel her looking at your chest.

"Umm, coach? Is there anything you want to comment on?"

"No. I'm just thinking."

'Yeah right.'

You exited the showers and wore your school uniform, running out to catch up with the rest of the team.

"Hey guys!"

"HI (Nickname)-CHAN! Did you see my play toda--"

"Oh shut up for a second. Nobody saw you do anything special today, right Wei?"

"Yes. And you shalt get rid of your double-like-chin before talking to girls or they shalt freak out."

Fukui was about to explode from laughing at Wei's horrible accent but struggled stiffly to shut up.

"Murasakibara! Tell them who's the captain here!"

"Let me eat my snacks in peace~"

"Even you!!" Cried Okamura sarcastically and looked at Himuro.

He chuckled happily.

"Now now, we're a team and we shouldn't disrespect our captain."

You giggled and checked your watch.

"We should be heading to home." You giggled again. "I'll be on my way then, see you guys tomorrow!"

"No WAIT! I'll walk you home!" Blurted out Okamura as he followed you.