Chapter 3: Why me?

Ciao wattpaders.I apologize if the previous chapters was not good enough. I will do better in upcoming chapters. And wattpaders please feel free to correct my mistakes.
I hope you'll like this chapter and the upcoming one. Sigue leyendo[keep reading].

"Good Morning Mr.Shahid". We greeted our English Sir.

"Good morning girls and boys. How are you today?Great?Bad?Worst?". He asked apprehensively.

"Awesome"
"Great"
"Sooperb"

I heard a lot of replies around me. I guess I need to respond too and ya I did.

"Not bad!". I shouted my reply but wait I heard someone else said the same thing.The entire class were looking at us. Mr.Shahid was chuckling. I move forward a liltle to see who was it.His eyes went wide. For the love of god why i have to reply the same thing as him.Or why he have to say stuff exactly like mine.

"Awwwwww".
I heard the sound which people will make when something expected or unexpected happens. Which i don't really like hearing but love to say it.More or less the it sounds like cars driffting on the track.Awwwwww...awwwww..

I rolled my eyes and turned to face
Mr.Shahid the most handsome man in the school.He is actually a mix blood of a Pakistani and an American.To be honest, he is the youngest teacher in my school so yeah he do have a lot of secret admirer in school.I don't mind saying I'm one of them too.

He has all the good guy type.He is gentle to everyone.He respects elders.
Ehem!He has abs. What else a girl could ask for.

Mr.Shahid were explaining few details about how to write an interesting essay.

"Look class". He said.

We stop our writting and gave our attention to him.

"English is the most important language in this country.If you ain't know how to speak or write you are going to face a lot of obstacles in life".
He explained.

We nodded since what he was explaining about was true.Life in London without english its really soffocating.
The bell rang after 30 minutes.
Mr.Shahid left the class and others did as well.

"Hey!Wait a sec?". He shouted.
"What?". I asked calmly.

"Are you stalking me?" He was acting all gentleman type.While folding his arm.

"Eewww hell no .Who would like to stalk this type of a stupid idiot arrogant guy". I answer breathlessly while pointing my index finger on his sharp nose.

"Ohh really?Then how come you just said out the exact word I said just now?Just admit that you are in love with me". He asked with his cute husky voice. Waitt nope its not cute.Its annoying.

"Coincidence stupid.Isn't that the question you asked, its just mirrored your stupidity?And for your information, I am not a blind girl to fall in love with you idiot".I said calmly.

"Whatever bitch!". He said and walked away.

"Bye bastard". I shouted. I don't care he heard it or not.

I was looking for my gang since they are missing in action. I mean missed the scene at the class just now.

"Babe!". Asha called me as i was walking towards the washroom.

"Where you guys went? I was looking for you guys?" I asked curiously.

"We just wanted to give some sweet time between you and Ash". She smirked.

"Who the hell is Ash?". I asked because i never heard the name before.

"Babe its Ashraf.You know Ashraf alias Ash". She answered me.

"Wait who is the Ashraf alias Ash?". I asked again.

"Are you fuckin serious?You don't know who is Ashraf?But you fight with him everytime?". She asked madly.

"I'm sorry but yeah I'm serious. I fight? Wait don't tell me that stupid arrogant guy is the one Ashraf?" I hope its not the same person.

"Yeah like duhhh!!He is the one".
She answered.

"Damn!Why that name to an arrogant idiot". I asked to myself.

"Why babe? What's wrong with his name? It suits him.I mean suits his hotness.ASH.How cute?". She started dreaming.

"That's not cute or suits him.My very long distance cousin's name is Ashraf and it suits him better". We started to walk back to the class for our next lesson.

"But isn't that, you met your cousin when you was 8 or 9 when you were in New York for summer holidays?" Asha asked with her cute confused face.

"Yeah.He is same age with us babe. You know how cute he was back then? Even your Ash or that stupid arrogant guy can't beat him." I said and Asha was chuckling.

The bell rang so people started to enter their respective classes.
Mr.Sean our music teacher enter the class. He is quite old but well experinced in musical terms. He can play all sorts of musical instruments.The oldest teachers in our school and I admire him the most since he is good in playing guitar.

Guitarist always attract girls no matter young or old.
Actually its our wish to whether to learn on how to play musical instruments or learn theory or not doing anything just watch them. I am the third category because I knew I am not good in playing but the best in listening.

"Girls and boys from today onwards there is no third category I mean not learning anything. The principal decided that learning instruments is compulsory". Mr Sean said.

"But sirr..". I was about to contend.

"No buttss Aaliyah. Its the Principal's order. Well your class is quite big so please get a patner". Mr Sean said.

Everyone started to get a patner.
Syed and Asha as expected. Rahul and Pavi, quite unexpected. I thought to get Mira but unfortunately Rohan asked her to be his patner.Rohan do have a crush towards Mira. Well I am alone. Rahul gave me a pity look yet it was more to mocking.

"Aaliyah get with Ashraf". Mr Sean said.

"What?!". We said together.

"Awww". The stupid background again.

"But sirr..". He started.
"Why me?". He ignored my question.

"No butss Ash.Just get with Aaliyah. She is really nice". Mr Sean complemented me.

"Nice?You?". He raised his well trimmed eyebrows towards me.

"Yeah". I adjusted my tie around my neck to make it a liltle loose.

"Okay get ready we are going to start our lesson". Mr Sean said.

The entire class was laughing because right after Mr Sean's sentence the school bell rang and his lesson time is over. I was happy indeed because of my classmates who took so long to find patners. I just don't want to do things with him. He is just making my life worst day by day.

Thank you for reading:).