"Where's my keys? I'm late to work..." Camila whined.

"Umm..." Amy hesitated, scratching the top of her head with her left hand. "Mr. Cabello took your keys."

"What?" Camila frowned. "Then how am I supposed to go to the office?"

"He says, you don't have to go to the office from now on." Amy shrugged.

"Fine. But why did he take my keys?" Camila groaned and flopped down on the sofa, massaging her temple.

"Umm...He says you can't go out without his permission." Amy said apologetically. "I'm sorry Mila, I can't do anything about it."

Camila looked at Amy in disbelief. Now what's on her grandfather's mind? She's not a kid to be grounded. It must have something to do with Austin. That motherfucker! He must have come up with a plan to ruin what Camila has with Lauren.

"Are you okay?" Amy asked the poor girl. Camila's face looked upset as she gives Amy a weak nod. Amy sat next to Camila. "Mila?"

"Hmm?" Camila hummed as she continued massaging her forehead.

"Umm...Last night I heard Mr. Cabello and Mr. Mahone talks about, umm..." Amy paused, contemplating whether to tell the girl or not.

"What Amy? Just tell me..."

"They talked about you and Austin's engagement party." Amy sighed.

Camila froze as her eyes brimmed with tears. She doesn't want to marry him. She does not know how to make her gramps understand that she loves and wants to marry Lauren, not Austin."Amy...I don't wanna marry him." She said, her voice cracked.

"I know." Amy pulled her into a side hug, rubbing her left shoulder. Camila immediately leaned her head onto Amy's shoulder, letting out a quiet sob.

"Is it wrong if I wanna be with Lauren, loving her? Why can't I choose the love of my life?"

"It's not like that, Mila, Mr. Cabello knows what he does. He just wants you to be happy. Look at Selena; Do you remember how she wanna marry that Nick kid and Mr. Cabello didn't approve? She was a mess. Now look at her and Demi; which I should mention, Mr. Cabello's choice." Amy said, giving her a small smile. (AN: Even though she's lowkey ship Camren)

"It's not same..." Camila said, weakly. "I don't love him."

"Mila, Selena didn't love Demi at first too. She was objecting the marriage. Now look at them; they're like a package. If you want Demi you get Selena too, and vice versa." Amy said.

Camila shook her head. She knows about her sister and Demi's story. She knows her sister didn't like Demi back then. She even witnessed her sister insulted Demi at her workplace when her now sister in law was working. Selena was embarrassing Demi in front of her workers, but Demi just stood there in silence.

"Demi and Austin are like heaven and earth ... their character is different ... Demi is kindhearted, patient, lovely, basically an angel, while Austin? A complete asshole ..." Camila rolled her eyes. "By the way, who doesn't fall in love with their wife if their wife is someone like Demi Lovato?" She added before took out her phone from her purse, texting Ally.

To Allycat : Where are you?

From Allycat: Helping Dinah at the diner. What's up?

To Allycat: Have you seen Lauren?

From Allycat: No. Mila, what's wrong? You seem...off?

To Allycat: Can you ask Dinah where is Lauren?

From Allycat: She said Lauren takes a few days off to visit her family.

From Allycat: A week max.

Camila groaned and locked her phone, before throwing it back into her purse. She sighed. At times like this, having Lauren by her side would be really great. She wants to tell Lauren everything that's bothering her, even though it would be like one side conversation. She doesn't mind it, as long as Lauren here.

She wants to call Lauren, but there's no number to call. Lauren doesn't have a phone. She wants to go out, searching for Lauren but she's grounded, beside, her gramps took her car keys.

"Mila, you haven't eaten your breakfast. Do you want me to serve your plate?" Amy asked, interrupting her from her thought.

"It's okay. I lose my appetite anyway..."

"Don't be like that, Mila." Amy sighed. "Let me remind you that you have gastric."

"So be it... No one will care if I sick... Gramps doesn't love me anymore... Lauren is not here... maybe she doesn't miss me, that's why she didn't call." She said, starting to teared up again. Just about two days ago, she was beyond happy because Lauren just admitted that she loves her. Now, she goes without saying anything to her.

AN : Another rushed and short chapter ...