Extra: "This is my little brother."

I sighed. I found myself standing at the waiting area with Austin. Mom had called five minutes earlier saying their plane had landed. My boyfriend had a recording session but he canceled it. He wanted to see my family right away.

"When are they coming?" I turned to look at Austin.

"They'll be here." I wrapped my arm around his back.

I was anxious to see them. My sister had grown since I last saw her. She was number two in her class but still one of the teachers' favorites. She had grown as a person. My mom had her hair cut. She was thinner than she was before I left. She lost around fifteen pounds after she gave birth to Ricky. Tom had gotten another tattoo. He looked even tougher on the pictures mom had sent. It was a flag with the initials of his new family. Mine were there also. And Ricky was the newest addition to our family.

"Calli!" I looked up from the floor to see a head of brown hair running towards Austin and I.

"Ale!" I took a few steps forward and opened my arms. Once she wrapped her arms around my waist, I wrapped mines around her.

"Oh my god Calli. I missed you." I kissed the top of her head hugging her tighter.

"I missed you too bear." She practically squeezed me before letting me go. I gave her a smile before meeting mom's gaze. "Hi mommmy."

"Come here baby." She opened her free arm. I walked over and hugged her followed by a kiss on her cheek. "You haven't changed much."

"You also didn't change much." She gave me a smile and looked down at the baby in her arms. I stared at him in awe.

The boy in front of me watched me as if I was a new creature. I wasn't blaming him but I was. He thought I was a new creature in his life as he was also one in mine. I took a better look at him. His hair was short and brown. His brown eyes had a hint of green in them. His face turned red making him look away.

"Ricky?" He turned to look at me. I smiled at him. I stretched out my arms to take him. "Come with Calli?"

"Cai!" A smile showed on his face as he threw himself at me. I took him in my arms and kissed his cheek. I turned my head to Austin. "This is my little brother."

"I know. He looks like you." I chuckled and kissed my little brother's cheek again. Austin walked over to my family. He kissed Alex's cheek and then mom's. He gave Tom a man hug like they had known each other for years. "It's good to see you again."

"You too Austin." Tom patted his back.

"Should we get going?" I looked up at Austin as he was the one driving. He nodded. I held my little brother as we all walked out of the airport.

Right after we got home, Austin said he would see us later. He was going to the studio saying that Rocco moved his recording session. Mom and Tom were watching TV with Ricky while Ale and I talked in the kitchen. It kind of reminded me of the time Austin was staying at our basement. Everything we needed to talk, we would talk about it in the kitchen.

"Austin's coming later?" I nodded. "How are things between both of you?"

"We're fine besides the constantly travel and concert/movie making. We're okay." Alejandra smiled at me. "You have grown a lot. It's like you're a different person."

"I know. Now I can go to the movies by myself." We laughed at her tone. She always managed to mock mom better than I did.

"How are things with Wesley?" I noticed her cheeks turning red all of the sudden. "You really like him Alejandra."