The Collision Of Your Kiss Made It So Hard Way Down

Heyyy so I was requested this Frikey smut. Please enjoy!
---

Frank had a long day at school, being ignored while listening to Green Day because that is what he did best. Well, apart from when he's screwing the brains out of his boyfriend because that's what he does best.

He loves his boyfriend and his boyfriend's ass (mostly his boyfriend because this is definitely not lust).

So when he got home, he pulled out and texted his boyfriend, a way to pass the time so he can get to fuck Mikey later.

To: Mikey, The Best Boyfriend Ever

hey baby i just got back from school are you coming to mine or is your family out? i miss you.

He waited a few minutes for a reply because one, Mikey probably didn't have his phone on him at the moment and two, Mikey was a turtle at typing. Seriously, he was slow as fuck at typing.

From: Mikey, The Best Boyfriend Ever

It's just Gerard in the house but I'm sure that he won't mind. It's not like he thinks of me when he brings women in.

Frank grinned and grabbed his keys while walking out the door, locking it behind him. He got in his car that was black but he didn't quite know the model. The only thing that mattered was that it is black.

A certain amount of blocks down and he received at Mikey's place, hiding the car so his mom won't find his car laying around. She didn't even like the thought of Mikey's existance so why would she even be okay with the thought of her son screwing Mikey?

"Hey," Mikey opened the door before Frank could even knock. Mikey pulled Frank inside and pushed Frank to the wall, smashing his lips to the shorter boy's lips.

Mikey's hands found their way on Frank's hips and Frank's hands had found themselves entangled themselves in Mikey's hair as the two made out.

Frank grinned in the kiss and asked, "so are you dominating tonight, Mikes?"

"Wanna try a change?" Mikey asked, looking his boyfriend in the eyes.

Really, Mikey did want to top for once. He wanted to see if he liked it. He didn't know what it had felt to top because his first fuck was Frank and Frank always tops.

"Sure," and then Mikey took Frank's hand and led him upstairs and to his bedroom. Mikey shut his door before pressing Frank to the wall once again but this time, Mikey put his lips to Frank's jaw and kissed it, making his way down to the younger boy's collarbone. Mikey kissed Frank's prominent collarbone before sucking lightly.

Frank moaned and tilted his head back as Mikey pressed his hand to Frank's jeans (where there was an obvious erection).

Mikey stopped everything and got down to his knees, undoing Frank's zipper and pulled Frank's dick out of the hole. He licked the underside and dipped his tongue in Frank. He placed his lips around Frank and hollowed his cheeks, leaving Frank a moaning mess.

"Oh fuck baby. Ah that feels so good," Frank whined as Mikey started to lower his head.

Frank bucked his hips and hit the back of Mikey's throat, catching no gag reflex.

Mikey pulled his mouth off of Frank and pumped him, whispering, "fuck my mouth, baby."

And as Mikey put his lips back on Frank, Frank thrusted slow and gradually got faster.

Mikey moaned around Frank as he stared palming himself and that resonated through Frank's dick. Frank suddenly felt the familiar burning pit in his stomach so he pulled off.

"Ready?" Mikey asked. Frank nodded so Mikey took off Frank's shirt and threw it somewhere in the room that was unknown to both of the boys and then went Mikey's shirt. Mikey took off Frank's pants and then his. The underwear was alittle easier than their skinny jeans. "This will hurt. You know that, right?"

"Yeah and it will hurt less if you have lube and a condom, right?" Frank asked, really not wanting his ass to hurt all fucking day long. But he wanted to try something new and this wouldn't hurt for forever. He loved Mikey and he trusted Mikey so why the hell not?

"Okay," Mikey said, going over to his dresser drawers and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube, tossing them on his bed and smashing his lips to Frank's. Frank leaped up and wrapped his legs around Mikey's waist. Mikey held on to Frank's ass as he did that.

Mikey turned around and set Frank on the bed, putting the condom on and grabbing the bottle of lube. He made his way back to Frank and Frank opened his legs. Mikey leaned over and kissed him as he slicked his fingers with lube and rubbing Frank's hole before inserting two fingers.

Frank cried out as Mikey scissored his two fingers, adding a third.

Once Mikey thought Frank was ready, he aligned him up to Frank's hole and slowly pushed in. Frank cried out while moaning.

"Ahh, that feels good but it hurts at the same time ah," Frank whined.

Mikey moaned as he pushed in alittle further and once his whole dick was in Frank, he pulled out and slammed in.

Frank felt tears coming out of his eyes but moaned anyways because damn, that felt really fucking good.

Soon they were both coming and Mikey thrusted a few times, coming down from his high.

Mikey lied down next to Frank and sighed.

"Do you think Gerard heard us?" Frank asked.

"Definitely. So what do you think?" Mikey asked.

"You should definitely top more often," Frank said, closing his eyes.