Stalker P1

Two weeks had passed by without anymore contact from Neal. Emma guessed he was just messing around, but sometimes her mind would wonder off into the darkness when she thought he might be planning something and just waiting for the right moment.

Usually before she could get too deep in her thoughts Killian would notice her worries and try to distract her.

Today that's exactly what he planned to do. Create a distraction.

"You nearly ready, Swan?" Killian called from outside her bedroom.

Emma was just slipping on her last boot while sat on the end of her bed. "Ready!"

He was taking her shopping! I know, what every girl loves right!? But not the usual shopping, he was taking her to get decorations for her apartment.

Ever since she bought the place, Emma never got round to decorating or even painting the place. So for the past week they were making plans on what to get and where from.

First stop, paint.

********

Killian drove Emma in his truck to a huge shopping centre out of Storybrooke to grab everything they needed. They talked all the way there, although neither of them wanted to mention the 'almost kiss' they had the other week. They thought it would be easier to forget it ever happened.

He parked in a free space as close to the shop doors as possible. Killian looked over to Emma who kept eyes glued to her lap. She had a look of worry and nervousness on her face.

"What is it, lass?" He leaned closer to her and placed his hand over hers, only this time he made sure he didn't hurt her by doing so.

She jumped slightly at his touch and slowly brought her pale green green eyes to look into his blue eyes. They were so blue! She could stare at them all day, but she had to say something sooner or later.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Her voice came out weak and quiet (exactly what she didn't want). "What if Neal-"

"Don't!" He said harshly. "When I told you I wouldn't let him hurt you, I meant it. The best thing to do is live our lives like we don't care. We haven't heard from him in like a week so maybe he's gone." He stayed silent for a moment and watched her reaction."Come on, let's go shopping." He said trying to cheer her up.

Emma starred into his eyes and gave him a slight smile and began to crawl out of the car. He soon followed her and they headed straight into the shop, if only they had known someone in the car behind had been watching them the whole time.

*******

Before Emma and Killian got started on the shopping, they wanted to have a wonder around the centre and Emma couldn't help but drag Killian into the furniture store.

But of corse he saw this as an opportunity and dived into the first bed they came to. "Want to help me test out the beds, Swan?" He said with a huge smirk on his face.

Emma rolled her eyes and walked past trying to stifle her laugh so he wouldn't see. She plopped her self across a different bed and made herself comfortable.

"Now that is a sight I could get used to, though you may be overdressed," Killian whispered seductively into her ear as he gently took a seat next to her, trying not to shake the bed as he did.

Goosebumps filled her arms as she sat up and shook her head at him. She wanted to be angry at him because he could be such a bastard at times, but really, she just wanted to grab him by his shirt, run her hands through his already messy hair, and kiss that smug look right off his face.

"Do you ever give it a rest?" Emma asked, trying to remove her thoughts.

"Not really," Killian replied with a teasing grin before bouncing on the bed. "Hmm, I do like this one, but I still need to check the others before we go."

And they did, they sat, bounced and laid on every bed in there until they finally left to buy what they actually wanted.

--------

See, it's getting better! I promise you'll like the next chapter! A little sauciness! (; please vote, comment and follow xxx