Stalker P2

It was now mid day, Emma and Killian were back at her place putting sheets of fabric over all her furniture to stop paint getting on it.

Killian grabbed the two large tins of paint and lifted them into the centre of the lounge, making Emma stare at his muscular arms that were tensing from the weight of the paint. He placed them down causing his muscles to hide away and Emma had to force herself to stop starring.

"Hold on. I'll be right back, love." Killian told her and he ran out the apartment to grab something from his place.

Emma didn't bother questioning him and began to remove the lids from the paint and find the paintbrushes she had bought earlier.

A few minutes later Emma lay across the sofa with her eyes lightly closed until something soft smacked her face. She jolted up into a sitting position and held up the thing that had just been thrown at her, it was a large t-shirt.

Killian stood in her doorway in baggy old clothes, stained jeans, a black top and a button-up rag over it. He still looked good. Really good. Emma quickly cleared her mind and looked back down at the old shirt he had thrown her.

"What's this for? I have my own clothes you know." She said with a sassy smile.

"I know, lass. But you don't want any of those getting ruined by the paint, do you?"

With that, Emma held up her hands in defeat and went to go and change. She walked into her room and kicked the door behind her which didn't completely close.

Noticing she hadn't shut her door properly, Killian was about to tell her when he saw her bare shoulder through the crack of her door. Her black bra strap was the only thing covering her skin as he watched, when she threw the baggy shirt over head to cover her skin, he realised that he was being completely inappropriate and forced himself to look away.

Emma walked back out of her room and Killian was almost blushing at the sight of her. His shirt was so lose on her that it didn't quite button up all the way and left a good view of cleavage for him. Emma shuffled and pulled at the shirt until she was comfortable and gestured towards the paint for them to start.

*****

The back wall was nearly completely covered, Emma bent down to get some more yellow paint on her brush when she accidentally dipped her elbow in the red tin of paint beside her.

"Ugh!" She starred at the paint now dripping from her shirt and without thinking, just flapped her arm about to get some off.

"Hey!" Killian shouted from beside her. She looked up towards him and saw a red faced Killian starring at her.

Emma burst out laughing, she couldn't help it. The red paint had flicked all the way up the side of his face and got in his stubble.

Enjoying the sight of Emma laughing so much, he took this opportunity to scoop yellow paint in his hands. As she began to calm down she saw Killian and the paint.

"NO, NO, NO-"

Yellow paint was now in her hair, on her clothes, down her face and on the wall behind them.

"That's way more than what I 'accidentally' did to you!" Before he could answer, she flicked her freshly dipped paintbrush at him to equally cover him in paint.

From that moment on paint was thrown, flicked and splashed at each other. Killian finally managed to tackle Emma to the ground by threatening her with the entire bucket of paint at which point she had to surrender.

Killian hovered over her on the ground as they both tried to stop laughing. They were so out of breath that they were now panting, Emma's chest was rising and falling as she breathed heavily and Killian began to sit up.

Emma sat up next to him without saying a word, they just starred at each other and the different colours that covered their faces.

As if they had been waiting for it the entire time, Killian plunged his mouth to Emma's and placed his yellow hands behind her neck, not caring if it got into her hair.

She didn't hesitate to respond. It was like she knew it was coming. The kiss was so intense and passionate that they both had to gasp for air but kept their heads leaning against each other.

Killian rose from the ground and pulled Emma up with him. He began to kiss her again but more gently this time. He walked forwards, leading her towards a wall that they had just painted and pinned her against it. Once again, not caring if the paint got on them. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he easily held her weight as they kissed.

So caught up in the moment, neither of them realised the small envelope being slipped under her door that read in big letters on the front 'from Neal'.

----------

I absolutely loved writing this chapter!!!! Captainswan forever!!! Who's ready for season five??? I AM!!! Please comment, vote and follow! Thank you for reading!