Little Yellow Bug

Emma's lip was now bleeding as Neal stood over her.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Neal, you weren't around for a year and I'm not fit to be a mother, how was I supposed to know you were going to come back?"

Before Emma could carry on, Neal swung his fist to Emma's eye.

***

Emma flinched as the car behind purposely bumped the back of her yellow bug. she had been lost too deep in the memory that she had forgotten about the traffic and nearly missed her turn. she flicked the indicator and drove by the sign that read 'Storybrooke Maine'.

She slowly pulled in as she saw a building called 'Granny's B&B' and thought that this was the perfect place to hide...stay, for a while.

***
It had been a month since Killian last saw Milah. He had finally thrown out the last of her things and was ready to move on from that devil of a women. He starred out of his apartment window and down onto the street as a small yellow bug pulled up.

"Great, another loud neighbour to disturb my work in the night."

He was about to walk away when a young blonde women stepped out of the small car. Her golden hair was so long it was down to her waist and her eyes were like a dark green sea surrounded by the biggest, blackest eyelashes he had ever seen.

She peered up at his window and he stupidly moved behind the wall as fast as he could like a teenager hiding from trouble. God what was he doing?

***

Emma stepped out of her car and looked up at the building when she saw a dark figure in one of the windows suddenly move away. She smiled to herself thinking about what kind of creeps could be living here, but she was willing to go anywhere but back home.

Suddenly, a short old woman came waddling out side and grabbed one of her bags.

"Welcome! I promise you'll feel right at home here."

She wrapped her hand around Emma's arm and dragged her inside. "How long will you be staying?"

Emma's eyes widened at that. she hadn't even planned how long she was staying for, she just grabbed everything and ran. she began dozing off into another bad memory when when the old woman spoke again. "miss?"

"Oh! Umm, I hadn't really thought about that." Like Neal would ever find her here! She was all the way in Maine! "You know what, I'll buy it!

The women seemed surprised but smiled and began jotting things down in her little notepad. "And what name will that be under?"

"Swan, Emma Swan". She didn't even think about giving a fake name incase Neal came looking for her, she just gave her name and it was too late to make any changes.

***
Emma had followed the funny old women up three floors now when she pointed to a door on the left and dangled a key in front of her face. "This ones yours miss Swan, number 3-22."

Emma nodded her head. "Thank You." She unlocked the door and walked inside to get a good look of the place. It had a big open space in the middle with the kitchen to the left, two doors at the back which she guessed would be her bedroom and bathroom. she dumped all her bags in the middle of the floor and walked straight to the window to get a look of the view. there wasn't much to look at but in the distance was an old clock tower reading the wrong time and just outside the entrance was her little yellow bug.

--------
Hope you all like this first chapter! Please comment if I should carry it on! Obviously Killian and Emma haven't met yet but trust me, they will!
P.S her room- 3-22 is my favourite OUAT episode ;)