"So when are we leaving?" I asked him soon as I stepped in the living room.

"Now" He looked me up and down licking his lips making me look down and blush.

"We don't match" I pouted and he laughed.

"Come on yo" he walked out the door with me following right behind him, I locked the door and got in his car.

"So can you tell me why you didn't want me to help plan your party again?" I asked still kinda mad he didn't want me to help out.

"Cause I don't want you around all them niggas when I'm not there" I looked at him smiling hard as ever.

"Aww Rihmeek" I squealed in my seat.

"Yea yea" He said while chuckling. After that the only sounds in the car was the radio, 15 minutes later we pulled up to a unfamiliar house. Wait I thought we was going to a club?

"Uhm who house is this?" I closed the car door slamming it a little.

"Dre's" I nodded. "Ightt Nicki when we go in here don't take shit from no one, don't eat anythin that look like candy to you, If you want something come to me, and don't let me find you with a drink in your hand either. Think I'm playin" he pointed a finger at me.

"Okay Okay I Won't, What's up with all the rules?" I tilted my head to the side.

"For ya safety what the fuck else would it be for" I shrugged, when he started to walk away I caught up to him grabbing his hand.

"Don't leave me" I whined as we walked through the side of the house and when we got to the backyard it was a bunch of people everywhere. There was people in the pool, on the grill, some were drinking, talking and all that. I didn't see anyone I recognize except for Dre, Jay, Ray and Chris's little brother but I didn't know them well enough to have a full conversation.

"Happy Birthday Meek!" Everyone yelled soon as they spotted him. I looked up at meek and seen a huge smile on his face. Aww look at my baby.

He dragged me through the crowed over to where Dre and them was at and the first thing I smelt was weed almost wanted to gag.

They all did the little bro hand shake thing with meek saying happy birthday, so I stepped back letting them have their moment.

I walked out going towards where the drinks and food was at and me being me I bumped into someone.

"Oh excuse me" I turned around and looked at the person.

"Oh nah you all good ma" he looked me up and down bitting his lip. I mean he was cute and all but he wasn't Meek.

"Yea uhm bye" I walked away going to where I was going in the first place.

"Can I have a water please?" I asked the guy who was at the grill.

"A water?" He started laughing at me and I frowned.

"Yeah a water" I looked at him weirdly. He passed me my water laughing and I snatched it walking away flipping my hair.

When I got back to where Meek was at, I seen that he was smoking. I never felt so out of place in my life, I know Chris and Bey was on their way but they need to move a little faster.

I sighed walking over to Meek sitting next to him, looking around drinking my water.

A few moments later I seen Bey and Chris walk over here and I got up so fast running to her.

"I missed you so much, I was so bored" I mumbled into her hair.

"Nicki look around you couldn't possibly been bored, stop sitting all up under meek all the time and maybe you'll have some fun" she giggled and I could smell alcohol on her breath it made me want to gag.