#20. You're Adopted And he Meets You For The First Time (Michael)

Michael (10):

The Clifford's adopted you a few months ago, and you fit in really well. You met most of your new family but there was one person you haven't met yet, your brother Michael. He's been away on tour, but that was about to change.

Today was the day that Michael came home, and your were more then nervous. What if he didn't like you? You decided to push the thought out of your mind, not wanting to worry.

-

Your parents and you were waiting at the airport, waiting for Michaels plane to arrive. You were skimming the loads of people walking through the airport, when you heard a voice yell "MUM! DAD!".

You looked over and saw your parents hugging a boy with blonde hair. That must be Michael.

They pulled apart and the boy turned to you "You must be Y/N?" He said crouching down to your height.

You nodded slightly, sticking your hand out for him to shake, wanting to be polite. He chucked, taking your smaller hand in his, and shaking it.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm your new brother, Michael."

On the way home, you and Michael talked a lot and it turned out you have a lot in common! You both love pizza, sleeping, and video games! (lol me). You were happy to have a great new family.

(Lol sorry about the ending 😬)

-------------

Hi guyyysss, how are all of you?

I feel like my BSM's are getting worse :/

Qotd: what color are your eyes?

Aotd: Mine are like dark blue on the outside, then greenish, then orange

Thanks for reading! I love you all :)

Bye!

-Rhi xo