#17. You get hurt and he is the only one there (Ashton)

Before I start, I don't know much about soccer (football) so correct me if I'm wrong. Also this was requested by cuddle_me_mashton sorry about the wait!

Ashton (13):

Today was the day of your first soccer (football) game, and you were beyond excited! You wanted all of your family to come and watch you play, but unfortunately, only your older brother Ashton could make it. Even though you were disappointed, you were still going to do your best.

- at the game -

You took your place on the field, waiting for the referee to start the game. Skimming the crowd quickly, your eyes landed on Ashton. He smiled and gave you a thumbs up, you smiled in return then turned back to your game. The ref blew the whistle, and the game started.

Your teammate stole the ball from the opposing team, dribbling it then passing it to you. You caught it an dribbled it down the field. Glancing up, you saw one of your teammates was open, so you faced her and went to pass it.

What you didn't know was, a girl on the other team was planning on stealing from you, so she ended up kicking the same time you did. Instead of kicking the ball, you both ended up kicking each other's legs, which caused you both to tumble to the ground. You swore you heard something crack.

The ref blew the whistle, pausing the game. The girl got off of you and stuck her hand out to help you up. You took it and stood up, only to have an enormous wave of pain rush though your foot. You yelped and lifted your foot off the ground.

"You okay?" The girl asked.

"No, I think hurt my ankle." You said, pain growing in your ankle.

"Here" she said extending her arm "I'll help you to the bench" you wrapped your arm around her shoulder as she lead you to the side lines. You sat down, thanking her, she smiled back then went back to the game.

Your coach came over and asked what was wrong. You told her then you landed on your ankle in a weird way, so she took a look at it. Seeing it was swelling really bad, she called Ashton over.

Long story short, Ash ended up taking your to the hospital. The doctor told you had broken your calcaneus bone and weren't aloud to walk on it for 7 weeks without crutches. You were beyond disappointed because you had another soccer (football) match coming up next week.

The doctor left and a nurse came in, checking a few more things, having you test out your crutches, then telling you you were free to leave.

Once you got to the car, Ashton helped you in, putting your crutches in the trunk, then getting in himself.

"Ash, am I ever going to be able to play soccer again?" You asked

"You'll have to wait 7 weeks."you sighed with frustration.

But hey, on the bright side, you got relax while your family had to do your chores for you.

_____________

Hi guyysssss, how are you?

This was a long waited request so I hope you liked it :)

Qotd: What's your favorite song at the moment?

Aotd: She Lays Down - The 1975

Thanks for reading!

Bye!

-Rhi xo