Chapter 24: Luna

(picture above is Sophia's dress)

1 month later after Matt came to their pack. Jackson said no to him because they have problems of their own.

Sophia's pov

Everything has been good. I had to scare the rouges away and the people in the pack treat me like I'm a queen. Like seriously? I just want to be treated like one of them.

Today is the luna ceremony, I'm finally going to be recognized as luna. It's going to be hard to pick a beta, Jackson said that lunas have a beta too.

I wake up to see Jackson sleeping next to me.

I moved in with him after we got back from the mountain pack. He purposed to me right away. Our wedding is today along with the luna ceremony.

I try to get up as quietly as I can. Jackson has his arm over me so I carefully pick it up and onto his chest. I sit up then push off the king size bed, my feet land silently on the soft carpet. Then I walk over to the bathroom and grab my phone on the way.

I turn on the shower so it's warm yet not too warm to where it'll burn me. Next I strip my closes off and step in.

The water feels so good sliding down my body. Jackson's room is cold, I keep telling him to turn up the temperature but he said that this way we could cuddle to stay warm.

I put on some music from my phone, I don't care now if Jackson wakes up. He's suppose to get ready like I am but at Aiden's house.

The song that comes on first is Fight Song. I sing along at I wash my body.

When the song ends, I hear the bathroom door open. Shit, I forgot to lock the door, I curse in my mind.

I know Jackson came it, he also turned off my music. I'm going to kill him, I love music.

I could hear Jackson taking his clothes off. Great. After he's done, he slides into the shower with me, "Morning beautiful."

I turn around and scowl at the wall, "Get out."

"I don't want to waste water when we could take a shower together," I can tell he isn't going to go away.

"Fine," I roll my eyes and turn around.

He walks up to me and wrap his arms around my waist. I close my eyes expecting him to kiss me but instead he kisses the mark he gave me when we mated. It's a heart with his name in the middle of it.

I open my eyes and moan, it feels so good when he does that.

I snap out of it quickly and smack him, not hard though, "We're suppose to be taking a shower."

He pulls away from me, "I know."

I roll my eyes at him then reach for the shampoo. He gets it before me. Soon I feel his hands rub my scalp and my hair gets soapy. I just stand there and cross my arms while I wait for him to finish. Once he does, I rinse my hair in the water and push him out.

"Awe come on babe!" He yells sadly.

"Wait until I'm done then you can get in!" I yell back. Finally I'm all alone except for the fact that he's still in the bathroom, not the shower.

I put conditioner in my hair and rinse it out before stepping out. I wrap a towel around my waist and push Jackson into the luke warm shower.

"Really? You had to use up all the warm water?" He complains.

"Here does this help," I flush the toilet.

I hear him scream and I'm laughing so hard.

"What was that for?" He asks.