I turned around and Auugst was sitting at the edge of the bed looking down at his phone. I walked over to him and even when I was standing in front of him.

"Is D still coming over," I asked him.

Instead of answering me verbally he simply nodded his head still looking down at his phone.

"Can I have a kiss goodbye," I asked and he finally looked up at me. We kissed and I knew he was salty that me and the girls decided to go clubbing but oh well. He would just have to deal with it.

He stood and walked with me to the door. Before I could reach the locks to unlock the door he stopped me.

"Be careful."

"I'm always careful," I smiled.

"I'm serious. If somethin' pop off-"

"I will call you," I cut him off. He gave me this talk before

He kissed my cheek and I smiled opening up the door and smiled at D who was just about to knock.

"Hi," I smiled at him moving to the side so he could come in. As he walked past me he slapped my arm and I did the same to him.

"Ya'll better be on ya'll best behavior," D warned.

"Were always on our best behavior."

"We got eyes and ears everywhere," he went on

"Whatever," I waved him off.

"Don't get a nigga fucked up," August added.

I rolled my eyes, "Bye you two."

With that I left closing the door behind me.

======

The club was jam packed but we didn't expect any less, this was Mace's club. The hottest club in the city and so me and the girls had the hook up. Our own section and whatever we asked for. As soon as we got to our section me and the girls didn't waste any time getting the party started.

Two hours later, me and the girls grew bored being up in the V.I.P. all alone so we were now down on the dance floor where the real party was. Beyonce's Partition was playing while me and the girls danced and put on a show. The looks I was getting from guys didn't falter my dancing. August hated when I got any kind of attention but he wasn't here and I it's not like I could make them look away.

I rarely got to dance anymore, especially since me and the girls didn't dance anymore. My fault. But all of that was old news, I was over it and so were they.

One guy in the crowd was staring a bit to hard but I ignored him and kept on dancing. I should have never made eye contact with him because before long he had made his approach and cut in between me and Julianna.

I stopped dancing and looked him over and he licked his lips like he was LL Cool J himself.

"Can I get a dan-"

"No," I cut him off before he could even finish asking.

After he was long gone I continued dancing with the girls minding my business when I felt arms wrap around my waist. My instincts kicked in and I elbowed whoever it was as hard as I could and turned around to see who it was.

"August?"

August inhaled and held his midsection like he was hurting.

"Fuck that shit hurt."

"That's what you get for sneaking up on me," I said not feeling the least bit guilty, "What are you doing here?"

I spotted D standing beside Julianna as well and he didn't even have to answer that question now. They weren't slick. They were popping up just to check in and see what we were up to.