Chapter Two

When I wasn't up under August I was trying to live out my last few years of youth and enjoy myself while I was young. I usually spent most of my time in our apartment but sometimes I wanted to get out and enjoy myself without August tagging along. These past three days I barely seen him since he had business to take care of. Late nights, early morning. He wanted me to stay in with him but I was looking forward to going out tonight with the girls and refused to cancel.

"This one or this one," I asked August holding up two dresses. I usually always asked him his opinion on my outfits just cause. And whichever one he picked I would go with the opposite.

"The red," he answered and I rolled my eyes. Figures. The red was longer by a few inches and had thick straps while the green one was shorter, sexier and had thin straps.

I tossed the red one on the bed next to him while he sucked his teeth. I sat the green dress aside and sat down on the bed so I could rub on my body butter.

"You always askin' my opinion on shit and never take it,"

I smiled at him, "Because I know you all to well."

"And why you wearin' all that?"

"Wearing what," I asked confused looking down at myself, I was only in my bra and panties.

"That sexy shit."

"This is not sexy," I rolled my eyes, "And besides no one's going to be seeing me undressed but you so what's the problem?"

"Exactly," he got up from the bed and walked over the our dresser and started rummaging around in my underwear drawer. I put my hand on my hip and shook my head watching him pick up pair after pair only to huff and slam the drawer shut.

"Damn, you aint got no granny panties in hea'?"

"You threw them all away remember?"

One day I went out and bought the ugliest panties I could find, and when he got on my nerves I would walk around in them just to turn him off. Sadly he caught on and one day all of my granny panties were all gone. Every single pair and he replaced them with skimpy, lacey type panties.

He looked to be in thought and looked like now he was regretting it.

I nodded and grabbed my dress to slip it on and once it was on it fit like a glove and I smiled and looked back at August who was staring a bit to hard.

I walked to the bathroom and fixed my hair and wasn't surprised when August followed me in. I applied some eyeliner and fanned my eyes because my eyes started to water and then moved on to the next. Once my eyeliner was done I grabbed my mascara and applied some of that then did a double coat on each one. Then I grabbed debated on which lipstick I should go with so I turned to August.

"Sin or D for Danger," I asked holding up two tubes.

"Neither."

"Sin it is," I nodded turning back around to the mirror to apply it to my lips. Once I had it on I puckered my lips up and I was all done.

"How do I look," I asked ignoring the stank look on his face.

He simply shrugged and I rolled my eyes. He was such a brat I swear.

My phone started going off so I moved past him and back into the bedroom to go and answer it.

"Hello."

"Were outside," Julianna's voice sang in my ear and I smiled.

"Okay, I'm coming down now, bye."

I still had to put on my shoes so I walked into the closet and grabbed my choice of shoes for the night and put them on. I grabbed my purse making sure I had everything and looked myself over in my full length mirror one last time. Perfect.