Part title

Management had banned them.
And with that all the memories they shared.
Everything's over.
But Louis wants to see Harry one last time.
So he decided to visit him. It was a normal rainy Sunday as Louis arrived at Harry's flat. It had been a very long time since he came here for the last time. He stayed at the front door a long time  'till he decided to knock.
No answer.
He turned the doorknob and it wasn't locked. He got in. The house was completely dark and empty. He inhaled deeply the smell of Harry's, he didn't even remember how it smelled like.
"Harry?" He whispered.
"I know you don't want to see me but please. Let us talk"
No answer.
His heart started to beat faster. Suddenly he fell over a CD on the floor. He picked it up.
He read the title on it :
"Play me <3"
He walked into the living room. Where he saw a picture of them.
His heart hurt as he read the title below.
"Always in my heart." Yours sincerely Louis.
It was Harry's birthday present. He remembered everything. It was the day before they got banned. Louis should leave the band and move to another country. While Harry and the other boys are still in 1D with a new member.
He couldn't help but the tears fell down.
Then he rememberd the CD.
He walked to the DVD player, put the CD in and pressed play. He sat down on the couch and waited for the video to start, worried.
Suddenly he saw him, he saw Harry. The boy he hadn't seen in a long time.
Louis' heart skipped a beat when he heard him speaking.
"Hi Louis" he said with shaky voice
"I hope you're watching this right now"
"I am my little cupcake" Louis whispered.
"It's Harry, just in case you forgot my name.." He smiled at the ground.
"I mean it's been such a long time since we've spoken to each other"
Harry's eye left a tear.
"I didn't forgot about you Lou, I never did"
A tear went down Louis' cheek.
"Lou, I still don't understand why you acted like that, why have you left me? Without saying any word?"
Louis' mouth went dry. He wanted to say something but he couldn't.
"Why did you tweet that our relationship is bullshit? I thought u felt the same, but I was wrong."
Louis grapes his heart. Harry seemed so heartbroken it just hurt.
"Harry if I could only tell you it wasn't my fault..."
The video continued and Harry looked straight into the camera.
"I miss the way that we was so crazy about each other, two teenagers madly in love. Sometime so wish I could tell you everything, make everything alright. I know you still love me but there's something jaded about the way you look at me now. And there's something in our conversations that keep us from saying everything that we'd like to. I don't know if it'll ever get that good again, and I'm afraid to let go of this. I'm afraid of starting something new, because what if it's never the same? What if you were the best one for me?"
A tear escaped Harry's eye again, he awkwardly smiled at the ground.
"If I could meet you again for the fist time what would I say? Knowing you'd become my first love in the future and we'd date for almost 3 years and become glue somewhere and somewhere down the line...we didnt stick anymore... You left me.. You fucking left me alone."
Louis just saw what happened. He thought Harry's pain would left, but it's still there.
"There will come a day , when you lay your head on a guys chest and you realize that his heartbeat doesn't match yours."
" our love was so strong that we felt each others love from being 3, 000 miles away from each other."
"You said you'd just go for holiday. For only 2 weeks. But you never came back. Never. They said you'd never come back, you didn't like us anymore they said."
"They replaced you, Lou. I said they couldn't but they did."
Tears were streaming down Louis' and Harry's cheeks.
"I will love you until I can say no more.."
"I'll love you too." Louis said with a shaky voice.
"You hung the stars in the sky, what makes you think that you can not love me again?"
"I just wish for you to come back. To realize that you're happy with me."
"That we can be happy again. You may say you don't love me anymore but I know deep down you do.
Louis was blushing and so Harry.
"If you just give me a call, if you just listen To what I have to say then maybe we can be together again"
"Maybe we could be that couple that nobody could stop the loving coming from each other's hearts, not even management."
"I find it impossible to get through to you but for some reason after a year im still fighting for it."
"Still fighting for that phone call from you."
"To hear your voice at the other end. To know that I'm happy again. I just wish you knew how much I miss you."
"How much time I spend thinking about you. How much time i put in my day to think of things to do to get you back.."
"And now turn around"
Louis turned around, shaking, barely breathing.
"I knew you'd come back here. You just missed me too much. Did you?" Harry tried to smile.
Louis was speechless "how...how..how d-d-did you know?"
"I've heard everything you said. And I have to say you're sweet when you're talking to yourself."
"Harry.. I-I'm sorry."
"I know, I know what happened." Harry stepped closer.
"So.. you forgive me?" Louis smiled.
"I always will." And with that Harry crushed his lips onto louis'.
"I'll love you styles. Forever."