The Plan

Erza's POV:
(At The Guild)

I walk in to the guild after finishing my job with Gray, we are welcomed by flying tables, screams and shouts and not to mention Fire.
"MAN!"Elfman shouted.
"This is just not what i need right now..." I said
"Ugh.Flamebrains at it again...." Gray muttered.
"What did you say Ice princess?!?....Oh hey Erza! Didn't know you were back!" Natsu shouted from across the hall.
"Wait......" Natsu thought."ERZA?!?!"
I walked up to him and slam his head against Elfmans.
"IS THAT HOW YOU WELCOME BACK YOUR COMRADE?!?" I yelled.
"G-gomenasi" They said in union.
"Ugh....." I muttered."Lucy!" Still hearing Natsu and Gray bicker.
"H-hai?" She shivered. She cant be afraid of me,I'm her comrade!
"Where is Master? I must inform him about.... something.."I silently ended the last bit.
"Oh he's sitting at the bar talking to Mirajane."She smiled sweetly.
"Arigato." I smiled back.
As I walked over to Master, he downed his beer as if he knew what I was going to say.
"Master? Can I speak with you?" I spoke gently."Konichiwa Mirajane"
"Konichiwa Erza-san!"Mira sounded happy, has she possibly planned something?
"Sure, lets go to my room and discuss whatever the matter is."
I followed him to his office, and as he closed the door i spotted a picture of Laxus when he was little with Master.
"Cute." I thought.
"So what is it then Erza?" Master spoke up.
" Well its 2 things you see...." I looked around the room.
"Im listening."He said pointing to his ears.
"Well....1 i thought the guild could have a relaxation day, you see the bakery is having a sale on all cake and pastries, so i thought we could have a banquet of sweet things?" I asked hopefully.
(I will write a separate book about that idea if people like the idea)
"I'll have a think." He said."And the other one?"
"O-oh well you s-see i heard that J-jellal is coming to visit the fairy tail guild soon, so maybe h-he could j-join us?" I stuttered, i was bright red, no one knows i like Jellal, I'm keeping it a secret.
"Of course!! He's our comrade isn't he?Lets announce this to the guild tomorrow!"He agreed.
"Hai Master!" I said happily. I walked out the office and over to the table were all my friends were.
"Erza-san?" Wendy and Lucy and pretty much all the girls asked me.
"Yes? What is it?"I asked.
"Well..." But before they could answer the 2 idiots barged in.
"SAY YES ERZA!! YES!" The screeched.
"Shut it." As i sent them a glare i looked back over to the girls."Anyways?"
"U-um we thought we should all go to Lucy-san/Lu-chan's apartment and play truth or dare or something,what do you think?"They looked at me hoping I'd say yes.
"Hmm, I don't see why not." I said excited.
"Yes! Tonight! 6'oclock my place!"Lucy yelled."Everyone be there!"
(When i say everyone i mean Gale Nalu Gruvia Jerza Miraxus Rowen etc)
"Hai!"Everyone yelled.
I turned around and saw Mirajane smirking with a pink aura around her.
"What is she planning?"I wondered.
"Is it a sleepover?"I asked curiously.
"Um yeah it can be..."Lucy said.
"Good,my apartment has flooded."I stated.
"E-eto....."Lucy sweatdropped.
"Hey Lucy! Does that mean i can come too?" Mirajane asked.
"Yeah, Wendy,Levy,Erza everyone!!"She shouted.
"Um, Luce?"Natsu scratched his head.
"What is it Natsu?" She sighed.
"Does that mean boys can come too?"He asked with big puppy eyes.
"....I guess..."She huffed.
"Yahoo!!"All the boys shouted.
(Time: 5;15)
"Its 5:15!" I yelled.
"Nani?!?!"They all responded.
"Im going to pack my stuff!"Wendy smiled Carla flying above her.
"I'll come with you Wendy."I said
"Ooh!Dont forget me!!"Levy said.
So me,Wendy,Carla,Levy and other girls left the guild for our apartments.However on the way there i passed a familiar coloured blue haired man.I couldn't see his face as a hood was covering it. I stopped walking, the other girls saw this and waited.As he walked closer I recognised the long blue coat. I reached for his hood but backed away.
"J-jellal?" I asked carefully.
"Good to see you Erza." Revealing the smile I'd missed, and the tattoo on his face and...just everything about him.
"What are you doing later on?I was planning on just sitting in the guild but I'd like to hang out with you and the others."He said pointing at the girls snickering about something and the boys in the other side of the path to get there stuff.
"Yo Jellal!" They all shouted.
"I'm going to Lucy's for a games night and sleepover, the girls are coming and the boys, would you like to come too?"I said this while blushing.
"U-um sure."He said blushing a little too.
"Okay, go with the boys,I'm sure they WILL let you borrow some of their stuff." I said sending a glare at them only to see Natsu and Gray dancing together.
"Okay....see you then...."He said waving to me and the others.
"Y-yeah....bye.." I stuttered.
I watch him walk away and start chatting to the boys, but when i turned around I'm shown giggling girls.
"OooooooOoOoooo Erza's got a boyfriend!!"They shouted.
"Shut it!"I shouted looking at Jellal who obviously heard and was redder than my hair.
I wanted to say something but I didn't know what.
"Crap!We need to get our stuff!"I remembered.
"Lets go!!!"They answered.
We all ran to our apartments, I can't wait to go to Lucy's!Its going to be good! But hopefully Mira doesn't plan anything... I'm still going to have as much fun as I can!
"Can't wait!" Everyone was gossiping.
"Lets go!!"Levy said.
"To Lucy's!!!" We all said together.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book!

It was fun to write, but it might have slow updates!

I will try to upload a chapter a day, but if i don't comment please.

Follow me on Instagram>> @ThatGeekyGirl19

Give me ideas on what you want to happen.

Comment what you thought of it too please.

Thanks byeeeee😘👋🏼