Chapter 7

Soyou's POV

Why Chanyeol held my hand? It's normal to hold hands right? Omg...why am i thinking of him?

I slammed me head onto the table and sighed.

"Soyou ya, are you ok?" Bora asked, looking concerned.

"Unnie, i don't know what is wrong with me..." Soyou sighed, again.

"Well...you can tell me when you are comfort. I can help you." Bora gave Soyou an assuring smile.

"Now stop sighing and join me for lunch!" Bora dragged Soyou out of the class even before she can protest.

Chanyeol's POV

Omg, I hope Soyou notices me nowxD~~ She is the reason my heart is beating^^ (omg that's cheesy) I just like Soyou because she is different, kind of tomboyish and girly at the same time. Hehe, why am i even thinking about her now?

"YA, CHANYEOL!" Suho smacked Chanyeol on his head.

"Aish, what is that for?" I rubbed my head and is kinda pissed off as Suho ruined my perfert moment thinking of Soyou.

"Do you know you are smiling at yourself the whole time and we tried calling you but you didn't respond." Chen said as the matter of fact.

"Unless you are thinking of Soy--" I smacked Sehun on the head.

" YA, what do you think you are doing?!" Omg.. Sehun almost exposed me.

"Hyung, it is ok to say out who you like." Kai said with a smirked.

"IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS, NOW LET'S ALL GET YOUR ASSES OFF YOUR CHAIRS AND GO TO EAT LUNCH." I tried to drag them to the cafeteria but i ran into Soyou.

"Omo, sorry...i didn't see you." Soyou said while looking on the ground.

Omg...she is so cute^^ SoyoUnique as always~~ps. I am one of her fans in her personal fan club hehexD

"Awwww, channie hyung is drooling~~" Kai and Sehun hi fived each other and laughed.

Wait...WHAT?! I AM DROOLING?! I touch my mouth to wipe off the drool and then realized that i wasn't but those 2 maknaes are trolling me. Aish...T.T that's so embarrassing. ..

"Oppa, let's have lunch together!" Dasom suddenly pop out of no where.

~hehe i will be updating tomorrow if i got time☆.☆ enjoy^^~