Chapter 4

Soyou's POV

I started scribbling on my notebook the moment we reached class and settled down. I am never good in my studies**sighed** After a while, I heard some voices and footsteps outside the class. It must be from the students in the school. We came an hour earlier anyway, so maybe most students come at this time. Someone opened the door...

"Hello, I'm Byun Baek-Sistar?!" I looked up and saw Baekhyun's shocked face. WHAT?! Does this means the whole EXO will be here?

"Baekhyun, why are you standing at the door? Move in. Ah, Sistar!" Xiumin bowed and followed by the rest of the EXO.

" Wow, daebak. I didn't know Sistar will be here too. Yay!" Sehun celebrated and popped down on a seat at the back of the class.

Rriingg! The bell rang and marked the that of the first lesson. A teacher wearing a suit walked in while carrying a stack of worksheets.

"Ok class, I am Mr Kim JaeYoung, your form teacher. I will be arranging you to the seating plan i have here and afterwards I will pass down the papers for you guys to write an introduction of yourself like your hobbies and something special about yourself. Ok so now let's get started."

Seating plan?! This means I might not be sitting with the girlsT_T

" Ok, so the sitting plans will be...

First Column:

Hyorin I Suho

Baekhyun I Dasom

Chen I Xiumin

Second Column:

Bora I Lay

Sehun I Kai

Third Column:

Soyou I D.O

Chanyeol I Tao

so everyone, start shifting to your assigned seats."

Chanyeol's POV

I was hoping to sit beside one of the girls or even...Soyou...but I ended up with Tao**sighed** I dragged my bag to my seat and Tao scurried beside me. Well...at least she is in front of me,hehexp It's so unfair, Kyungsoo gets to sit beside her. She looks really cute in the uniformxp

Tao started waving his hands in front of my face but I just pushed his hands away and continue my daydream.

"Yah, hyung! Stop staring!" Kai said and unfortunately, Mr Kim heard it...

"Chanyeol-sshi, seems like you are done with your introduction. Can you present it now?"

KAI!! I glared at him and stammered..."Mr...K- Kim, I'm not done yet."

Mr Kim allows me to have 5 more mins to complete my introduction. Kai and Sehun had a huge smirk on their faces and started whistling and blowing kisses at each other...

"I am Park Chanyeol and my hobbies are playing instruments and listening to musics. I plays the guitar, bass and African bass. My nickname is Happy Virus and I hope I can bring laughter to everyone I know. Thank you!"

"Chanyeol, I think you forgot to talk about your ahem, ideal type!" Chen blurted out and the rest of the boys started laughing.

" Ok, enough boys. We don't need to know that, although I know you people are really interested. So ask him during the break you are interested!" Mr Kim joked and continued on to the next ppl to present.

Of course, I wouldn't pay much attention to my members' introductions since I know all of them since I know all of them anyway, hehe.

" Ok, so next we will have Kang Jihyun."

Tao jabbed me when Soyou walked up to the front.

" Hi, I'm Kang Jihyun. My hobbies are singing, observing people and imitating people. I'm interested in astrology and tarots. So feel free to consult me about your love life or fortune XD"

Chen immediately raised his hand and said " Can I know what kind of guys you like?" He got smacked by Xiumin for that. Seriously...is he interested in her?
" Thank you, Jongdae for your enthusiasm in asking questions in class, I would look forward your questions in other lessons."
Ha, serve him right.
" Okay, today will be an orientation day so there will be no lessons. You all will be camping in school tomorrow so remember to bring necessary things enough for the rest of the week. Now, you are free to tour around the school."
Yay, free dayXD I never really like school though...
Kyungsoo keeps talking to Soyou, they seem like having fun though...I'm not jealous ok?
Or was I... anyway I will just hang around with the guys. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. Its Dasom.
"Oppa, can you follow me around the school?" She looked at me while batting her eyelashes.
Well...it will be awkward, why not ask the guys to join too.
"Chen, Kai, Sehun. Join us for touring in school." I called out to them and I can telling that Dasom doesn't seems to be happy with that idea.
"Dasom, you want to ask the girls too?" She nodded her head and dragged Soyou with her. "Let's go!"