Chapter 5

Author' s POV
After walking around the huge school, which surprised them, they decided to play hide and seek in the school. Thus, they were seperated into 2 teams.

Team 1:
-Dasom
-Chen
-Chanyeol

Team 2:
-Soyou
-Sehun
-Kai

Chanyeol's POV:
"Oppa, we are in the same team~~" Dasom clung onto my arm and tried doing aegyo. Well...I don't want to say. I'm not saying that I don't like her but...I don't really feel like being with her. She is too clingy for my type. O_o
I was laughed along with her since it's really awkward.
"Ok, so team 1 will have 1 hr to catch all of us. No hiding in toilets. And that's it, we have 10 mins to hide before they start, so let's go~ ~" Sehun said enthusiastically and dragged Kai and Soyou with him.
Wait... did Soyou just turned her head and smile at me? Maybe is just that my mistake, why would she smile at me. Thinking of that, I frowned. "Oppa, where do you think they will hide? " Dasom started bothering me again. Why can't she ask Chen instead... Chen, the troller, started wiggling his brows and smirked at me. Well I think he knows that Dasom likes me o.o

Sehun's POV
I'm glad that Soyou noona is in my team, I know that Chanyeol hyung has a crush on her but I ship KaiYou not Chanyou... Sorry hyung, please don't be upset that I didn't support you. Chanyeol hyung is always very obvious when he likes someone but Kai is different. Kai doesn't show his feelings a lot especially for girls in order to avoid getting caught in scandals.
But I noticed Kai stealing glances at Soyou noona, so I'm just guessing that Kai might be interested in her. I have to help my friend if I can, hehe. Why not lock them up together and let them have some alone time? I'm not trying to kill them, don't get me wrong. Lets see...

Soyou's POV
I'm in the same team as the maknaes, haha. Well, I really want to win. It's really funny to see Dasom clinging onto Chanyeol, Dasom has an innocent and shy image but when it comes to the people she likes, she is not afraid to show her affection to them.
I see they seems to get see along really well...what's wrong with me, why would I think about them...

Author's POV
Sehun waved his hand in front of Soyou as she seems to be spacing out.
"Earth to noona~~" Sehun clapped in front of her eyes, causing her to stumble.
"Yah!"
Fortunately, Kai managed to catch her before Soyou fell flat on her face.
"Sehun, you better watch out!" Soyou started chasing Sehun around like kids.
"Hey, we don't have time to fool around, we need to hide before they start looking for us." Kai seemed to be annoyed. They continued walking and found a small room in the library. They figured that it will be hard for them to find since the door was blocked by several potted plants.
"So what should we do now?" Sehun asked while sitting on the floor.
"I don't know...what about truth or dare?" Soyou suggested.
"Ok, I'm first. I choose truth." Kai said while leaning against the door.
"You will regret, hahaha. Do you like anyone from Sistar?" Sehun smirked at Kai while Soyou was anticipating his reply.
"Why did you ask this question? It will be awkward. It's a...a no."
"Well,well, well. Our dear Jong In is flustered ~~" Sehun and Soyou started laughing at the red faced Kai.
"Sshh, I think I heard them coming. " Kai started looking out of the glass panel on the door.
"It's Chen."
"Is Chen easy to tackle? " Soyou asked the other two.
"We will have no problem with him since he is alone." Sehun seems to have something up his sleeves.
"Let's kidnap Chen hyung. "
They waited for Chen to walk pass the plants and the opened the door and dragged him in. His mouth was covered by Soyou, just in case he screams.
"Why you all drag me here, you are supposed to hide from me." Chen looked at them dumbfounded.
"What can you do to us when you are alone? " Kai asked as a matter of fact.
"How come you are alone? Where's Dasom and Chanyeol? " Soyou asked while fiddling with her fingers.
"They are having a date in the school garden." Chen smirked.
"Ouch, did they forget about us?" Kai pretended to be hurt.
"Why not we just play truth and dare here?" Soyou said.
"Why not,since they abandoned me." Chen agreed and they sat in a circle.

Order: Sehun, Soyou, Kai, Chen

Chanyeol's POV
Now I'm like trapped here in the garden with Dasom, who dragged me here. We are supposed to catch them others and not taking a walk in the garden. What can I do, I can't reject a girl...

"Oppa, let's take a selca." Dasom took out her phone and took the photo even before I can react.

"Dasom, i think we should go and find the others now."
"Ok." She replied while sprouting.
She does look cute but that doesn't mean i will like her. We heard some noises when looking through the library with Dasom...

Author 's note:
Sorry for the super late update >< because of mid year exams and prelims coming up. Hope you like the story XD